• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
  • LF: Azurill
    OF: Any pokemon I can breed, I'll do so with a single perfect IV. IF you'd like something else just ask.

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    I will trade a gothita for the following: any form of solosis, any form of golett or any form of tynamo

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • OF: zekrom and other white legendaries and exclusives, starters, zorua

LF : EVd pokes in 4th gen

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Looking for MAJOR Help

Hey anyone who would be kindly able to help me. I am looking for someone to help me gather up my pokemon group for 5th Gen battles. Just looking to have a full set up ev/iv/moves/lvl100 pokemon that are legal stat wise. Just send me a email at [email protected] or hit me up on skype (xthorval). So just to get my point out. I am looking for someone to trade me pretty much my team that is down to my last IV and is able to wifi battle even if there hacked into the game. I have a Pokemon White(legit) with a 3ds and a DS lite.

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    I was wondering when will I be able to trade my IV gen pokemon over to my V gen game

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for 3 unhatched eggs with egg moves. List is as follows:

Riolu = Blaze Kick
    Scyther = Bug Buzz
    Pawniard = Psycho Cut

I can trade some things from Black, just about every pokemon catchable up to Mistralton. PM me to set up

Years
  • Offering: Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus (x2)

Looking for: Jolly Drilbur with "relatively superior" or "outstanding" IVs. Got, thank you!

Considering other options as well, PM if interested.

Last edited:

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Pokemon white / Black

Looking for Unhatched Dratini / Dieno / Axew / Bagon

Or hatched Lv.1 Shiney forms.

PM me with your wants ill see what i have

and ill make you offers.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I still need someone to help me transfer a crapload of Pokemon...
    You can clone any you want to keep for yourself =/ items include master balls and stuff.
    Just want to get this over with x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    EDIT: Looking for CHANNEL Jirachi. Offering anything off my trade thread. Please get back to me on this. Link is in my sig.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back