• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Monotype...A Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Start time: 10:57
    I loaded my game because I have to post daily. Sidon grew to level 45. Magma took over the space center. Solrock grew to level 45. Did the Steven double battle. KO'd his metang XD (accident). Bakuuda got KO'd. Steven just has Skarmory left (and he's on my side XD). I had Mizugorou and Kokodora left. Got dive. And that's all for today.
    End time: 11:20
    if you cant post DAILY, then try to whenever you can.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Sorry for the large gap since my last report... I haven't actually played in a while thanks to college and Spore. XD

So... Report:

Alrighty. I decided to try my hand at a Smart contest with Gardevoir. After feeding her some POKeBlock, I entered and almost lost to this damn Whismur that kept using "Shock the other contestants." moves, but Gardevoir won and I was happy. Then, my 6th member problem was answered when I remembered about the Safari Zone. Long story short, I got a Natu. Said Natu is now a Xatu after leveling up once in Mt. Pyre and didn't get any farther because dumbass me forgot to buy potions before departing for the place. So I now have 25 Hyper Potions and I'm ready to take on Aqua and/or Magma again. I can't remember which...

POKeMON:
    Gardevoir lvl 42
    Medicham lvl 42
    Solrock lvl 42
    Grumpig lvl 42
    Claydoll lvl 42
    Xatu lvl 26

Badges:
    Stone Badge
    Knuckle Badge
    Dynamo Badge
    Heat Badge
    Balance Badge
    Feather Badge

SuperPikachua

Master of Air not Elect.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    I want boulder Basher I will start today

Freezer I mean I will hack for 1

Last edited:

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Start time: 10:30
    Caught a dive slave. (Sharpedo) and went on the hunt for Aqua. Realized I needed strength and rock smash. Took linoone out of my box and went back to Seafloor cavern. Bakuuda grew to level 45, and I went through all of the seafloor cavern details. Listened to the people in Sootopolis and trained some....Or a lot. Got everyone to 50. (took awhile, but the sky pillar really helped.)
    Wow, I have the ice puzzle memorized. Yay. Juan battle will destroy me. Set up a sunny day with Bakuuda and ko'd luvdic. I sent out Nuckrar against Sealeo. KO'd it with solar beam. Bakuuda was KO'd by Crawdaunt. KO'd it with Nuckrar. Healed up and that's a stopping point for today.
    Stop time: 12:33

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Not much has happened since my last report... had one of those days where I manage to find the tme to have a life, but I did squeeze in some play time. :P

Leveled Xatu, basically. I finished Mt. Pyre so now I am going wherever it is i am supposed to go next. I can never remember since Emerald doesn't side with one team. Eh... I'll figure it out.

POKeMON:
    Gardevoir lvl 42
    Medicham lvl 42
    Solrock lvl 42
    Grumpig lvl 42
    Claydoll lvl 42
    Xatu lvl 40

Badges:
    Stone Badge
    Knuckle Badge
    Dynamo Badge
    Heat Badge
    Balance Badge
    Feather Badge

I'll just edit the post if I play more.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Not much has happened since my last report... had one of those days where I manage to find the tme to have a life, but I did squeeze in some play time. :P

Leveled Xatu, basically. I finished Mt. Pyre so now I am going wherever it is i am supposed to go next. I can never remember since Emerald doesn't side with one team. Eh... I'll figure it out.

POKeMON:
    Gardevoir lvl 42
    Medicham lvl 42
    Solrock lvl 42
    Grumpig lvl 42
    Claydoll lvl 42
    Xatu lvl 40

Badges:
    Stone Badge
    Knuckle Badge
    Dynamo Badge
    Heat Badge
    Balance Badge
    Feather Badge

I'll just edit the post if I play more.
    xD
    Well I said in an earlier post you didnt HAVE to post every day. Just post when yuo can from now on! I want you guys to have a life!

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Start time: 3:04
    I plan to finish today. Made Sharpedo even more of an HM Slave (added surf and waterfall). I worked my way through Meteor Falls. Picked up Dragon Claw, taught it to Nuckrar, escape roped out. Flew to Sootopolis, swam to Evergrande and scaled the waterfall. Switched out my HM slaves for my pokemon. Checked to see which HMS I'd need in victory road. Waterfall. Looks like Mizugorou is sitting out for the duration of the run through. Oh crap, Wally's in the beginning. Load state, picked up Mizugorou, healed up, tried again. 2 Hit KO'd his altaria with Nuckrar. 1 hit KO'd his delcatty with Kokodora. 1 hit KO'd roselia with Bakuuda, but he got poisoned by toxic. 1 hit KO'd Magneton with Nuckrar. 1 hit KO'd Gardevior with Sidon. Left, healed, flew to Sootopolis, picked up brick break, taught it to Kokodora, flew back to evergrande, and resumed making my way through victory road.....I need flash? And back out I go. The most useless HM ever, and you need it for victory road. Okay, take three, I have lotad and sharpedo with me. Thankfully, Sharpedo can learn strength. If I need rock smash too, this is going to be frustrating....-_-. Load state. Alright, I decided to go to fallabor and catch a lombre. Short break, then flew back to evergrande and switched dodrio out for a lombre. Taught it flash and rock smash and tried to go back through victory road...again. Wooh, massive training took place.
    Alright, ready to take on the elite four. My party:

Kokodora-Aggron-63-Kings Rock
    Double Edge
    Iron Tail
    Brick Break
    Dig

Bakuuda-Camerupt-60-Charcoal
    Earthquake
    Flamethrower
    Return
    Sunny Day

Nuckrar-Flygon-60-Blackglasses
    Solarbeam
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch

Solrock-Solrock-60-Hard Stone
    Shadow Ball
    Rock Slide
    Secret Power
    Sandstorm

Mizugorou-Swampert-60-Soft Sand
    Earthquake
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Take Down

Sidon-Rhydon-66-Quick Claw
    Megahorn
    Earthquake
    Facade
    Rock Blast

VS Sidney
    2 hit ko'd his mightyena and crawdaunt. 1 hit ko'd his cacturne. I've been lucky enough to not take any damage yet. 1 hit ko'd his shiftry with the help of a swagger. Used the yellow flute on Kokodora before attacking. 1 hit Ko'd his absol.
    Damage taken: None

VS Phoebe
    Sent out Solrock vs her duskull. I used shadowball and reduced it to the yellow. She used shadow punch and took out a bit of my health. The next turn, I KO'd her duskull. 1 hit ko'd her Banette. Repeat last sentence for her next Banette. I used shadow ball on her Duskull. It used shadow ball on me. I was reduced to yellow. KO'd duskull and waited for her last pokemon to be released. (Solrock grew to level 61). Her last pokemon is sableye. I 1 hit KO'd it with Rock slide.
    Damage taken: Solrock: 42/174
    I healed it up with a few super potions and continued on my way.

VS Glacia
    1 hit KO'd hear sealeo with Mizugorou's earthquake. I got lucky and 1 hit ko'd glalie (thank you critical hit). I got hit by an ice beam first though. 1 hit ko'd sealeo again. Glalie made it hail before I ko'd it. 2 hit ko'd walrein, but Mizugorou had taken hail and ice beam damage.
    Damage taken: 77/203
    I healed him up with some super potions and continued on my way.

VS Drake
    It took two turns to kill shelgon because of protect. 1 hit ko'd altaria, but I took damage from it's double edge. Took three turns to kill Kingdra. He healed after 1 earthquake, and then I used it two more times. He had used surf and smoke screen. His Flygon used earthquake, but my icebeam KO'd it. Yeah, using that word a lot today. I used a max potion before attacking salamence. Icebeam dropped it to the red, he healed, and i used it again for the finishing blow. Champion time.....
    Damage taken: 99/208
    I healed and went on my way to fight Wallace.

VS Champion Wallace
    Why couldn't Steven be the champion? I like fighting him more than I like Wallace. Anywho....Onto the battle
    Sunny day-ing isn't an option right now, so I lead with Kokodora and hoped for the best.
    Holy crap lucky. 3 hit KO'd wailord. Two flinching brick breaks and a double edge took him down. For Gyarados, I pulled out Solrock. 2 hit KO'd him with rock slide and dodged his earthquake with levitate. Lucky choice. KO'd tentacruel with Nuckrar's earthquake. As for milotic....I decided to use Mizugorou. He used surf, I used earthquake. He switched out to Ludicolo and I used Take down on it. It was left with a fraction of it's hp. He used a full restore, and I used Ice Beam. Realizing that he probably has a grass type move, I switch to Bakuuda. I called it right, but his surf takes me down. I switch to solrock and with a lucky rockslide, I manage to flinch it before KO'ing it. He resends out milotic, so I switch back to mizugorou. He heals, so I healed. One turn I used a hyper potion, then I used an ether. He knocked me down to the red after I used earthquake, so I heal again. He healed again. His toxic missed while my earthquake hit. His surf hit and my earthquake KO'd him. I switched to Nuckrar when he switched to Whiscash. Nuckrar took in sunlight....And it hits to rob whiscash of half his health. I take in sunlight again....and he hits me with a solar beam. My health is still in the green, and my solar beam KO'd him for the win. Battle over.

Everyone comes and congratulates me on it, May's all surprsied. And Tape is written down in history.
    Name: Tape
    ID NO: 40424
    Time: 30:57
    And the credits roll.....So, I ask you, is this challenge over or do I have to go out and catch pokemon?
    It was a fun challenge :D If I can participate again, I might do bug type. They don't get enough love. Or grass type since they're so varied.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yes. It is over for you *Unless you would like to do the Frontier, but that is totally optional*. And yes, you may participate as many times as you would like! ^w^
    Congrats btw. <3
    *Gives you a 12" cookie*

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Thank you ^^ I think I might do bug type next, but I have a slight problem. Some bug pokemon (*cough*pinsir*cough*) don't learn bug type moves. Should I avoid those?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Thank you ^^ I think I might do bug type next, but I have a slight problem. Some bug pokemon (*cough*pinsir*cough*) don't learn bug type moves. Should I avoid those?
    Wellll.....since it IS itself a Bug Type....I'll allow it....but just Pinsir.
    I thin you're the first person to actually care for it though!
    xD
    No offense...though I think I'm the only one to think that Gyarados is adorable!
    xD

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Wellll.....since it IS itself a Bug Type....I'll allow it....but just Pinsir.
    I thin you're the first person to actually care for it though!
    xD
    No offense...though I think I'm the only one to think that Gyarados is adorable!
    xD
    XD Well, scyther isn't in game and I'm trying to avoid shedninja at all costs XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back