• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/RAGEEEEE

Spiderz

old hat
    Years
    Mass effect 3 on insanity, the cover mechanics will often have you gripping walls nearby walls when trying to simply retreat completely away from a hot-zone, its like Shepard has a giant wall magnet connected to her neck.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Two days ago, playing one of the K levels in Donkey Kong Country Returns. They are not for those weak of heart XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    From my bad memory, the most frustrating game(s) would have to be Call of Duty.. any of them. It's just the fact that I'm playing with the RL people, and for some reason every time I get killed, I think "that person's a jerk!". I always have something to complain about: like someone's camping, or someone's noob tubing, or the fact that I hate how shotguns are everywhere, lag, people talking trash, and waaayy more.

Whereas I hardly rage at offline games, because my mind tells me it's my fault for losing/dying/etc. Like if I can't beat this boss, that means my strategy isn't good enough, or I should grind my levels, and I usually end up quitting before I rage anyway.

So only online multiplayer games get to me, really :-(

Lol this, so much. Except I hardly am able to understand what others are saying on their mics so I can barely understand trash talk xD;;

But seriously. The last time I raged was when CoD: Black Ops decided it would be fun to group me and a bunch of new players against a whole bunch of strong level 50 I-will-shoot-you-before-you-can-even-see-me kind of guys.

That was probably the worst defeat I ever suffered. BUT ANYWAYS.

I also rage every time I lose a lot of progress in a game (usually happens in games without autosave), I'm happily playing when suddenly somebody kills me, and I realize I've just lost about 2-3 hours of progress. I usually rage and don't touch the game for a few days.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Playing Super Crate Box. About to get insanely high score, enough to unlock final character. Accidentally Disc Gun's self.

ffffffffff-

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    Two days ago, playing one of the K levels in Donkey Kong Country Returns. They are not for those weak of heart XD

Try beating the game 200%. There was a lot of rage involved with me doing that. :laugh:

More recently, though, I've been raging at doing 9.0 intensity runs in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Gotta post again on here due to playing Mario & Luigi Partners In Time recently, my god this one can be frustrating as hell to play if you're not very good with timing and some of the enemies you face can be downright unfair due to their attack patterns being nearly unavoidable much less counterable.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
    Anyone who doesn't automatically think New Super Mario Bros. Wii has obviously never played it with friends before. That was the #1 reason for hostilities between my roommates and I. XD We could only take one world a month, almost, and we were so happy when we accidentally skipped over two of them. Not only are all of us pretty bad at platformers but that one is really over-the-top for accidentally killing people with your actions.

Any platformer will usually piss me off though.

I actually prefer to play with a friend. Me and a friend of mine would play all night while our boyfriends went out drinking, and we actually came close to beating the game.

Then I tried it by myself and would rage quit everytime lol

I don't rage at games very often, though sometimes I get annoyed when my Pokemon gets put to sleep in battle.

Years
    When I played most Crash Bandicoot games I often found myself ragequitting...

It was like, so hard I could never get past a certain point not to mention I was a massive n00b in gaming back then.

I find the racing games in the series much easier.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I really don't rage at games tbh. I get annoyed and stop having fun if I die over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... and over... and then I generally stop playing, but I wouldn't consider that ragequitting. lol

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Omg, last time I raged was today, it had to be the worst one I ever had considering I threw my xbox remote at a lamp and shattered it, lol.
    I was playing Battlefield 3, and kept getting ran over by a jeep every single time I tried to spawn.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    NBA 2K11 makes me rage. When I 1st got it I used to rage all the time. I used to get so mad that I throw my controller down some times. The last time I rage while playing this game was the other nite. I was in My Player Mode and my Point guard I created kept missing his shots. I had Prefect release every time I took a shot so I didn't know why I was missing all those shots.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    The final boss in Devil Survivor isn't that terrible at first - in fact I beat it pretty easily, but when I got to the second phase, that final boss tends to wipe my whole party before I can do anything to it.

Stupid final boss and its stupid Megidolaon and its stupid King's Gate Racial skill and its stupid everything...!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    i swear i posted here before...

If we're talking about online play, Dark Souls always gets to me. People fish for backstabs in the most annoying mix of armor ever and then make a pose or do a facepalm just to anger you. Needless to say, it works pretty well in my case.

If we're talking about offline then Digimon World gets to me a lot. I just beat MegaSeadramon and used almost all of my recovery items on Leomon, and as soon as I leave Jijimon's house Greymon attacks me. I still took a while to die since I thought I could kill him by building up my finisher moves, but Greymon still got me first since Leomon thinks "distance yourself" means "stand right next to him". I was still pretty mad even though I knew it was gonna happen.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Quite awhile ago, a certain Call of Duty game was really pissing me off with the cheaters and whatnot. I ended up punching my Xbox and completely thrashed the disc. Took it back to the store and got a replacement by saying I just put it in the Xbox and it got all damaged. Needless to say, I was disappointed in myself and quit playing Call of Duty after that. Now if I get upset, I just turn off the console and stop myself doing anything stupid.

Back