• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rain or Shine

What weather

• Rain

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Shine

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Snow

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Overcast

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Sleet

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • So, do you like it to be rainy, snowy, or sunny outside?

I like it to rain the best.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I like it when rain cools the summer air + hot sun.

And, I also like it when shine warms the air when it's cold out...

Not really apprieciative of winter.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Oh, I love rain the best. I used to think it was boring, but now I find that watching it and listening to it is.. somehow enlightening. Sorry I can't explain it better. xD I especially like rain during P.E. It keeps ya cool and running in the rain is love, know what I mean? Sure beats running in hot sunshine. xD

I also like overcast weather because clouds are love, too.

As for sleet, I can't say I've ever experienced anything snow-related, at least when you're talking about where I live. There has been hail near where I live, but that's it.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Both rain and shine. Cause it be nice to run in the warm sun after a cooling shower, it sort of energises you. Like, yeah, that sort of weather helped me pass my physical ed test, y'know?

They contradict each other so well, tis' nice. Like somedays, when you feel all hyper and whatnot, it's nice to go out and run about in the shining sun. And on the other days when you just wanna sit back and relax, it's nice to hear the raindrops drumming against the window I guess. ^^

As for snow, it has yet to snow where I live as well... X3

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I like rain and shine.

I like it when it rains and I'm indoors because I can just listen to the raindrops and it makes me so calm and peaceful inside. I don't particularly like ferocious storms but heavy rain is the best.

I like the sunshine because it makes me feel refreshed. It can always renew any lost energy or happiness and it puts me in a great mood. I hate it when it gets too hot though, but a nice sunshine and cool breeze is excellent.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I like it when it's sunny, as long as it's not starting to make me faint, XD

I don't mind rain...that much, ;3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I don't really prefer anything. :/ I don't want the weather to be the same all the time, so if it is sunny for a few days, I usually start wishing for the rain.

And right now before Christmas I'd love for it to snow. ;_; ♥

Years
  • I get tired of sunshine sometimes, so I like a little rain here and there. I don't really prefer one over the other, I just like to see a change.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • My favorite weather is when it's sunny outside and the birds are chirping. I don't mind the occasional rain or snow storm though. I especially love thunderstorms. XD

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I love when it rains, I like the water repeatedly falling on your head, then after the rain is done I like how the sun comes out of the dark clouds.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sunny, a bit cloudy - but not rainy cloudy. xD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Snow.

Snowww~

Snow!

That sums it up. :x Also rain, sometimes. I like staring out...^-^

Years
  • I love when it snows... when it's somewhat dark, and the snowflakes are thick, and it's just the right kind of cold... makes a lovely picture. (Now all we need is some snow here. D: )

I also like rain, as long as it isn't freezing and I don't get too soaked. :3

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • S n o w ~! ♪

It's been sunny, rainy, and windy over and over, so I'd love a change. 'course, it'll never happen because it doesn't snow where I live. ;~; I need sunshine on a daily basis, though, or I would just stay at home all day staring at: ¹ the television. ² computer. ³ the television&wii/PS2/GC/any other consoles. That's gonna be bad for my already bad eyesight. ;D

I can't wait to snowboard... if we ever go to Big Bear, anyway. :o

Back