• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    8.5/ 10 He looks so cool! The gentle brontosaurus with wings of grass who comes bearing fruit. I love his cry too, its so thunderous that I expected a real killer when I heard it on my way to Fortree city. Instead I found a woodland creature dressing up with a necklace of bannanas XD

I know this is more just about his look, but I actually don't think he's all that bad as a Pokemon. He's got a bit of bulk even if he is weak to ice. His speed improves in the sun. All of his abilities are excellent in fact, especially harvest. He gets dragon dance, curse and a lot of good physical moves like dragon hammer, earthquake and leaf blade. He's got support moves like tail wind, then he has pretty much every possible way to heal. He has some hidden potential, if only he had a mega...

While we talk of Hoenn pokemon what about Ludicolo?

Years
    • Seen today
    5/10, it's okay, but probably my least favorite bug type of the region. It has nice speed though

Talonflame?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back