• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 10/10

I think it's very cute, looks like a plushie and like evolution and the different ways to run it depending on whether you use its normal or hidden ability, its really fun and cool.

Pikachu?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I don't dislike it, but I guess I'm pretty much indifferent to Watchog. That being said, I'd probably give it a 6/10.

How about Sigilyph?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    8/10! When I first saw this revealed I didn't like it at all, but after having tried using one I now find it quite adorable. It has a very interesting gameplay style and I'm a big fan of most Steel/Rock types so it's a good one for me.

Shuppet?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    9/10 - it's such a cute (albeit quite derpy) guy with a really cool concept. Would be 10/10 if I didn't hate Remoraid so much!

Chespin?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back