• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    While I'm not too fond of its design, I think it's quite an interesting Pokémon! 7/10

Next up is Starmie!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    6/10

I don't particularly dislike the Starmie family, but I never found either of the Pokemon to be that memorable, so had it been introduced in one of the later generations, it would've probably been one of the Pokemon I'd have trouble remembering. That said, I actually quite like its design, despite the fact that I don't really like purple, but I think it fits Starmie pretty well, though the gem also adds a lot to the design. One of the main thing that does score it some points though, is that I found it to be rather challenging in the gym fight vs Misty in my early days of playing my Blue and Leaf Green whenever I didn't pick Bulbasaur as my starter, so kudos for that.¨

Now please rate Weedle! :D

Sirfetch’d

Weedle was my first shiny Pokemon in my last playthrough of X. It was a cutie! For that it gets a 7/10

How about Marshtomp?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    6.5/10 Loved it when it first came out, and a ground type so obviously I'll like it. But now I kinda forgot it...

Bellosom?

Years
    3 /10

Meh not my taste. I guess I don't really like the design for most grass types in general despite their useful utility and move pools.

Steelix

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    5/10
    There is something off about this Pokemon... Don't look like it have a personality XD

Wobbuffet?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    5/10
    Found it quite difficult to use in-game, but I did find Jessie's Wobbuffet entertaining.

Azumarill?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back