• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Many people like Typhlosion but I'm not one of them. I feel like being nice however, so 4/10.

Post count as of this post-1000=Kricketune?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    6/10 Love his cry!! And I love bug types. But I can't play with this Pokemon...

Pidgeotto?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    That thing is too cute omg! I kinda wish they kept its name as Bachuru, but Joltik is still fine! 8/10

Next up is Serperior!

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Hmm, Jigglypuff.
    I'm going to say 5/10. It's design and it's evolutions design have always been compared to the Clefairy line as they are very similar in appearance (cute, pink chubs.) So when I think of Jigglypuff, I always think "the less cool Clefairy," unfortunately. Obviously it is a unique Pokemon seperate from Clefairy, but that's still always how I think of it.
    I did used to catch it in Blue version when I was really young, but once I ran into a Clefairy I stopped the routine of catching Jigglypuffs right before the entrance into the cave that Clefairy is in. I'd just get Clefairy after that! :c

Next - Politoed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back