• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
Years
  • 7/10, neat design. I hope we get further clarification on its potential connection to Terastylization.

Paldean Tauros

Years
    • Seen today
    3/10 I actually think it's underwhelming. Feels way too much like a reskin. Would have rather seen an evolution.

Larvitar?

Years
  • 5.5/10- new type combo used on it, but not very memorable to me. Was hoping for a 3rd stage that would be more like those Star Mobiles.

Riolu ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 2/10. It looks like a cheap toy with a glued-on pomp. I also don't like how this thing replaced Corviknight as the taxi service; Kilowattrel could have been better.

Speaking of Kilowattrel, well... time to rate it!

Years
    • Seen today
    5.5/10.

Failed to interest me. Used it for a while before boxing. It could have benefited from being a three stage line.

Klefki?

Back