• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    11/10

That signature is just so good, it's the best thing out there!

11/10

That signature is just so good, it's the best thing out there!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    The text at the bottom could be organized better, and the hot pink doesn't really work well, considering Mew isn't that deep of a pink.

6/10

Years
    10/10

It may be just icons but the pics look so beautiful anyway, also I adore simple layouts especially when you pull it off well like in your case. So yeah good job you did there!

Years
    6/10

It may be a bunch of text so it's in the middle of the scoring here... still very funny though, and I do love having a laugh!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    6/10

It may be a bunch of text so it's in the middle of the scoring here... still very funny though, and I do love having a laugh!
    Cute and simple and well-laid out with the tiny exception of the last line being positioned too far down- I realize it's for separation but it looks a little awkward. 8/10
    How do I do that?
    CSS, bb~ Starting with this thing is good.

Nakala Pri

Wonderful work with the CSS and stuff but the second and third icon's art style ain't my thing. :P And Ash would wear a tuxedo, not a DRESS!! xD

Nakala Pri

He's doing a funny lame dance and it looks like some Aussies havin' a nice beer, eh? xD

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    ??/?? - Error 404, Signature Not Found, User Not Found. Contact your Administrator to remedy this problem.

So anyways, rate me, feel free to suggest something better, but see the ♠ for changes made. :3

Years
    7/10

The blend of blues isn't that appealing and that bit of green text is hard to read but other than that I can't fault its construction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back