• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • hey, its my first try at a sig! im new to forums! cut me some slack!

hmm... obviously shows you have at least a slight obsession... the pictures are placed in a nice order. i like.
    7/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Triple post.. did PC mess up again?
    Anyway~ It's okay-ish, nothing too special and could probably do with a little more to the sig.
    3//10

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I like the render, but spoiler tag + xx% of yy do zz if you're part of the 100-xx% that do (i)zz put this in your signature...
    I'm not a fan, I'm sorry D:
    5/10

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    The render is slightly bad quality and I don't like the fot. It seems a tad messyy.
    Make it neater and get a higher quality render. 6/10

(Also lol whoever neg repped my post no.29328 here, so i'm replying. Action is something people consider when making a tag. When you make a tag you'd like it to have some sort of movement rather than a dull position. So in otherwords, a render that is "doing something" Or "moving" in the render rather than being still. It's something most people who use PS take into account. Next time just vm me lol)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I have to say that the image caught my attention as I was scrolling down the page and saw it in another post. It's unorthodox and I like the ancient art, but the whole signature is lacking text. I'd tilt the image and redo Rocket-dan and the text in the image, but that's just me.

7/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back