• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Super cute, super organized, all goes together well. :D My only lil gripe is that the bg colour doesn't show very well on light skins but it's visible enough really. :D 9.5/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Both the avatar and the signature image look visually stunning. I don't know how well they tie together since not sure if of same series but looking at them just from a visual standpoint - they go well together. I like it quite a bit.

9//10

Nakala Pri

The colours of the CSS are a bit unflattering but cool altogether, haha. :P

Nakala Pri

Did you get rid of your Pikachu sig? ;-;

If so, not much of a theme now, haha.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
I'm no fan of MLP at all, but I have nothing against the fans of them at all (Heck, one of my best friends is a fan of MLP).

I can't really give either an honest or dishonest answer on the subject at all. But just to be kind, 7/10. Because, no lie, when I was...around 5, I used to watch the show. So I can't really be against them.

Nakala Pri

SO RETRO! :D but THE CLAAAAAAAASH, but I love retro too much to give it anything under five so yaaah, niice! ^^

Nakala Pri

So much better now, haha! :D

My only problem is the over-lapping CSS. :X

Nakala Pri

Awesome and it beckons me into a world of mystery and broken dreams... :D

7/10.

Awesome and it beckons me into a world of mystery and broken dreams... :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It looks decent. I really, really like the girl in the avi for some reason. Drawn really well. :3

7//10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
6/10 I mean, it all goes together okay, but I'm still not at all a fan of how big and bold the collab CSS is. :x The incredible amounts of blue in it also make the avatar seem too light to match it well.

Back