• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • 7/10 It's all matchy-matchy and well-organized but I still only really like the middle icon in your sig. The others are just a blurr of puppy.

Nakala Pri

I don't really see a theme, the icon isn't square and the signature is just... bad quality and mostly an eyesore. :C

Nakala Pri

(you didn't rate anything and I'm just saying that you should look for HD images, get someone or me to crop your avatar into a square and I'll get you a Mega Lucario signature).

5/10.

Another point for the sig in the middle. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh wow, cute avatar and icons all nicely arranged. The only gripe I have is the apparent cheerfulness of your usertitle- a heart doesn't really fit there, does it? 9/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm just gonna... kickstart this again. :P

7/10 for Cathy~ It's all Samus and all blue but I feel like it would match better if the avatar was the same style as the pic in the signature? idk

Nakala Pri

Dat avatar! :o *insert drooling and poking screen here*

I love all of it expect that text in your sig is a ugly colour and maybe if it was a different font? C:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • 10/10 just because when i watched Naruto Hinata was my favorite character, damn you Naruto why so oblivious?

I'm just waiting for the 0/10 for being an extremely dark person.

Nakala Pri

Needs work but has potential. Need some help with an avatar or something? c:

Nakala Pri

Again, lots of potential as a theme, needs a good quality avatar and maybe get a fancy CSS? C:

Nakala Pri

I love the signature and stuff but the avatar could be made into a square? :x

Back