• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Giving your theme a 9/10. Could use an gif avatar too for that last bit of point :P

I love Godzilla! The signature & avatar match indeed!

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I don't even like swag, but i felt like being awesome so here we go! xD

Nakala Pri

Little Teddy Bears for the win! ^^ <3

Bwa, don't ask me why I had a Serena Van der Woodsen theme, haha. Plus the signature was the best i could find, the looping sucks but meh. :3

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
10/10.
It's cute~
Reminds me a bit of the Headless Horseman, for some reason. Probably just the cape and head.

Nakala Pri

MY LITTLE PUMKABOOO D'AWWWWWW I NEEED IT!!!! ;-;

Shame it doesn't have a spot in my team on Pokemon X. :C

Nakala Pri

it's so steampunk and cool! :D i absolutely love it, like, seriously! ^^

Nakala Pri

Cute avatar (heehee, thanks to me) and signature! :D

love eeeeet! ^^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
9.8/10 Absolutely lovely Iris theme! My only real gripes are 1) the size of the text in your sig, 2) the colour of the overlay (I think it should be a lighter and less saturated pink) and 3) that the background in your avatar is plain white rather than something cool like your sig. I know you usually just crop avatars, but it might be fun to learn to put new backgrounds and stuff in as well. :)

Back