• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
    A nice war theme that fits its civ well. I like how it goes on for some time and gradually builds, but doesn't overdue it with it's composition and loudness since I presume this is still in negotiations.

8.1/10

Cliff jumping

Years
    9/10
    Final Fantasy music is always great. Admittedly, this seemed like it was going to a bit overwhelming at first but when that violin really came in... yes.

pkmin3033

11/10 because Corpse Party. I don't really need to elaborate on the genius sound design of this game...and anyone who thinks I do obviously needs to go and play it.

My very early childhood:

pkmin3033

6/10. Spooky. But more the sort of thing I'd listen to in-game than the sort of thing I'd listen to outside of it, and without context idk how well it fits the moment. xD

Vragon2.0

Years
    The mix of the bit sounds as well as just sounding plain ridiculous I can definitely say compliments the game. I haven't played it, but I can imagine this fitting very well for what is a penguin doing things for his mistress. 8.2/10, fits well though may suffer without context of what game this belongs to, however, it is a nice bopper on its own.

Everyone Danced Vigorously.

pkmin3033

7/10, has an old school kind of charm to it, haha. Sounds more like something out of Streets of Rage than a JRPG though!

Something from Genshin Impact next, because why not:

Vragon2.0

Years
    8.3/10
    I like how tranquil this sounds. Full of soft parts and yet there's the moments where the orchestral sways into more action. Very well made and what I'd expect from the Final Fantasy series.

No ingredients here.

pkmin3033

5/10. It's...alright. Honestly a lot of Kingdom Hearts soundtrack falls flat with me; it's more background noise than actual music to my ears.

[C]

The Fifth Pillar
    Years
    Sounds very militaristic, which I'm guessing was the intent. Wasn't expecting the vocals. XD Nevertheless I like it. 7/10.
    (I should try out the series at some point...)

Years
    7/10
    It's nice music and good background music for a minor boss fight or something, but it's a bit easy to tune out to get a really high ranking. Great background music though!

Vragon2.0

Years
    7.8/10 A nice mild track. Nothing too exceptional in either a good or bad direction, just good for some nice background music for a final battle.

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED!

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    8/10
    I like how the energy and intensity starts off high and gradually increased. I also really like how much the guitar riffs almost remind me of thrash metal. I could definitely get hyped to this.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    10/10
    Rating that Digimon theme a 10 for the fact that it almost made me get up and start dancing. Wonderful track.

Anyways, here's a personal favorite.

Vragon2.0

Years
    8.2/10, Unique final boss track for me. I like the background thumps made during it that really do add to the beat and rhythm of the moment. Also, it's got some really nice touches in coming in and out moments. The drums are the best part.

Say Cheese

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Ah! This sounds way different from what I expected it to be. In my opinion, it doesn't sound very appealing at first but it's one of those game themes that grow on
    you eventually. 6/10 for me.

Umm, here's another final boss battle theme:

Back