• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • 7/10

It's a pretty energetic song for as far as beating the living hell out of people goes xD.

THIS GAME AND ITS SOUNDTRACK. I want you to tell me a game where I fight a huge ragtag gang of students acting like Greasers. I need a sequel already, Rockstar!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 7/10.

I'm a big fan Yoko Shinmoura's piano pieces. So, this is a hauntingly yet beautiful theme; something that fits the tone for the The World that Never Was. In particular, the 1.5 HD Remix, isn't my preferred rendition of Sacred Moon though. I have a slight preference for the 358/2 Days version, which is a tad slower than the 1.5 Remix version..

Sen no Kiseki II - Battle Theme 1

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    9/10 I'm really digging this. So melodic, fast-paced and beautiful. Good track.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

7/10. It's a solid track, fits the course really well, however It's not really my style. I still like it, I just prefer some other tracks from the game, such as Royal Raceway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWO4ff1HXYY&channel=GilvaSunner

This track, this track is emotional. The scene that this track is in is the only time I've ever cried in a video game.

Last edited:

Yukari

That is easily one of the most emotional tracks I've ever heard in a video game. 10/10

This thread needs some more of music from The World Ends With You.

The World Ends With You - Calling

Yukari

Good music, just not my taste.

Anyway more The world Ends with you music incoming.

The World Ends With You - Twister-Gang-Mix

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    9/10 The lyrics were unexpected lol. I don't mind it at all, sounds pretty cool overall.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    7/10 pretty chill music.

It's extended so don't listen to the whole thing lmao.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • 5/10. It gets better after the first minute or so, but it still didn't leave much of an impression on me. The style isn't really to my taste.

Go! Go! Buriki Daioh!
    Kind of funny how my least favorite chapter of Live A Live has some of my favorite music in the game.

Back