• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

8/10. Not as good as the title theme, but very atmospheric. The music was one of my favourite things about Republic Commando~

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Eh, I'll give it a 7/10. It's pretty good but nothing spectacular.

Sonic Unleashed - Nighttime Boss

pkmin3033

6/10. It's not too bad, but it degenerates into a bit of a mess at the end.

Years
    7/10. I'l give it that.

pkmin3033

3/10. God, I HATE that theme! Outside of a couple of tracks, FFXIII's soundtrack is one of my most despised. xD

Something a bit more old school:

pkmin3033

7/10. It's nice, but it's not particularly memorable to me~

pkmin3033

7/10. It's nice, but it's Donkey Kong, which kicks the score down a bit for me. xD

Something for the season next:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    9/10 I really like it! Someone played it the other day in the VGM room and I enjoyed it then too, haha. I haven't played the game so idk how it works in that context, but just hearing it, it's pretty fun and catchy, but does capture that "there's something wrong here" kind of feeling so it's not all fun. Really nice!

This is probably my favorite song from this game oops.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    8/10 I'm a sucker for FF music and that doesn't disappoint.

Favorite from this game as well, tbh.

pkmin3033

I'll give than an 8/10 for having a chorus...a pretty good one, actually! I still haven't played Child of Light yet (although it's in the sale on PSN right now, so I am sorely tempted to get it) but I quite like its soundtrack. Not the best I've heard, but still wonderfully atmospheric~

And now for something completely different!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Idk, orchestrated music never really appealed to me. Always sounded like corny adventure movie scores. 6/10

Back