• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

4/10. Pretty low point in the series, both in terms of gameplay and music.

Something from my childhood equivalent to Tetris:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I rate the above 6/10. I really am not sure what to think of it. It kind of meanders.

I have never completed any Megaman game. There are just too hard. But hearing music like this motivates me to continue trying to beat them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    This sounds kind of cool. I've always liked music with chanting choirs in the background. 8/10.
    Now here's something from Donkey Kong Country.

pkmin3033

6/10. It's an alright orchestral piece, but not an exceptional one, in my opinion. Reminds me a bit of Spirited Away for some reason.

Speaking of Hisashi...

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Pretty catchy theme, but I still prefer the music from the PC-Engine version of Ys IV. 7.5/10

Crazy that it will be a sixteen year gap from the release of the second game to the upcoming third one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I don't know what to give it. It's certainty not the type of music I would listen to but I can't say it's bad. I'm mostly confused on what kind of feeling it's trying to convey...6/10.

Also, should I stop posting extended versions?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I'm not sure. I didn't listen to all 10 minutes of it, but I heard enough to have an opinion of it. 8/10 Reimu's theme isn't one of my favorite themes, but it's definitely the most recognizable to me (and I've never played a Touhou game)

Never gave Eternal Poison much of a chance. Still have it, but never got to more than a few hours into it. This is the theme for the players attack phase.

Back