• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

6/10. It's alright after the horrible rocky start.

Sticking with the Mario thing...

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    A very simple, yet very relaxing piece. I feel nostalgic listening to it even though I didn't grow up with Super Mario 64. 8.5/10.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I like it. Nothing over the top or potentially boring the whole song. Gets the job done I suppose. Haven't played Star Fox 2 but it definitely fit's the vibe of the original. 7.5/10

Forgot where this boss theme play, as the game never really caught my interest, but I did find it quite catchy.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I find this theme catchy as well. I feel like it could be a bit stronger than it is, but once the guitar picks up I like it a bit more. Overall I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

I'm going back to one of the most nostalgic pieces of my childhood here with one of the first PS games I've ever played. This is the character Jun's theme from Tekken 2.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I love Parsee's theme, especially all of the amazing covers done for it out there. It is melancholic, bitter, but also strong. It also evokes the scene of an elegant dance for me. 10/10

Perhaps not the best theme from ToS, but definitely one of the most memorable for me.

Back