• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

3/10. Really not my sort of thing. Generic, monotonous noise that typifies the soundtrack of most fighting games...

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
    Well made piece of music but I've never really delved into FF so I'm sure I don't appreciate this as much as I should.

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    10/10

Spoiler:

Pokémon Black/White - Tower of Heaven (a.k.a Celestial Tower in English)

pkmin3033

6/10. One of Crisis Core's better pieces in my opinion, but nothing exceptional.

Something to get us in the mood for the best 3D Zelda title's re-release in March:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Well that was disappointing lol. It was slowly picking up and then flatlined. 3/10.

pkmin3033

It's rather ironic, as a lot of people feel that way about Twilight Princess as a game. xD

Anyways...that gets a 5/10 from me. Interesting composition, godawful medley.

Because I just had this in my ears:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    4/10 no flow. Just a bunch of random sounds for most of it.

Just because I already posted something about this game in the 'Today's Kids Will Never Know...' thread

pkmin3033

3/10; Type-0's OST was dismal, and that track is unfortunately no exception.

Something of Uematsu's from a game it seems a lot of people (understandably) forgot about in the wake of Xenoblade:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Ah, not particularly a fan of this final battle theme. It's not bad, but it always felt more like a regular boss theme more so than a final one. The fight is definitely an annoyingly difficult one though... 6/10

This song is a bit nostalgic to me. Plays at the beginning of Ogre series games when you're answering those questions to determine bonuses. Pretty simple song, but I've always liked it. Never got around to trying the PSP remake; still hoping for a new entry. :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    7/10.

Well, now I'm getting a little bit nostalgic, haha. One of the songs that stuck with me since playing Tactics Ogre, despite it being on the simple side. Still, it's sort of soothing.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    5/10 I guess it's a fine piece of music, but it's really not something I'd enjoy listening to.

Back