• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7.8 out of a lake. Too much mellow and not enough Baritone

Now feel free to rate this as low as you can ladies and rambros

A Scrambled mess of 8 Bit chaos? Oh such EDGE coming from Bram Stroker's Dracula, the NES Game.

Heck why should i stop at one when i can give ANOTHER?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoMug7wLu_M

NES Winter Games.

PS: I'm here to torture Meloetta and increase her post count.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, I should try to expect every Warriors game to have a rock soundtrack.

Rampage 2: Universal Tour - America 1/Result Screen

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I'm too lazy to give out a crazy rating so I'll just say its a solid 8 AngryJoes out of 10 ProJareds . Its a boss battle theme with dem piano tones and i can feel the offensive.

Time to share more monstrosities of the VG OST world!

Silver Surfer for the NES?

Actually this is a great monstrosity. Too bad the game it came from was intolerable.

pkmin3033

I...really don't know what to make of that. It sounds and feels like one of those themes that has no right to be as enjoyable as it is. I'm going to give it a 7/10, smile, nod a couple of times, and proceed to forget I ever heard it. xD

Anyone who has played Resonance of Fate will probably want to throttle me right now

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7.10 out of 10. Too much resonance, where's the fate? - IGN

AHHH Bad BGM, the great communicator!

Feel free to sue me for damages and disturbing the peace.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    8/10. I wanted to give you a perfect 10 but where's my suit for damages? Also, its a pretty Murican track.

Oh well, here's more of the great communicator!

Again, feel free to rate this so bad, you'll call your lawyers.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Mmmmmm bioshock OST... 9 Big Daddies out of 10 Shotguns to the face of ultrasatans.

Wanna know a secret on how i stay fit despite doing nothing but ripping and tearing people?

I'll be back with more of the great communicators.

pkmin3033

2/10. Argh. My ears. That is not early morning music. Although honestly I don't care for Rising's OST no matter what time of day it is; it's a lot of overlaid noise with no general sense to it.

*insert Jim Sterling here*

pkmin3033

5/10. Meh...FFI doesn't really have any memorable tracks asides Matoya's Cave, and whilst that track isn't offensive to mine ears, it's not what I would call particularly good.

Ah, the dulcet, upper-class tones of Simon Templeman resonate through my mind every time I hear this...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    A bloodbank out of an organ party.

I ask dear people of VG, do you want another piece of the great communicators that i thou call thee "BAD NES Library" or something a little more trippy..

the crystal method - busy child - uberzone mix
    Before people say I am not posting VG music, this very song was used for the PSX game N20: Nitrous Oxide, aka Acid trip on steroids.

For reference, look at the game. If you are one of the lucky souls who have played N20 years ago, you'll know what I'm trippin about :)))) B4 you judge, look at the game and you'll wonder why i call it an acid trip.

Also, since there are no good YT links of this game's OST, bare with the KHsinder link.

Heck, reference:

Sharing my childhood.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7/10, what year was this game made? The music sounded like it came from the Matrix.

(In channeling my inner 90's kid..)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE N20 was released during the Nineteen Ninety Eights (1998). That was the time when people were trippin with lights

If Crystal Method rang a bell to some people here, they are some of the same duuuuudes that gave some of the Matrix soundtrack... WITH BUGSSSSSSSS. Also, it came before the Matrix.

OT:

What can i say, Bayonetta OST? I love it. 9 Strands of Bayonetta's glorious killer hair out of 10 Salty Cloud fanboys. It really does make me wanna dance.. or more specifically, BLOOD DANCE.

Ok, since i'm so trippin because of N20 and Shadow of Mordor, time to share some Laughin Joking Numnuts aka LJN music! (:<<<

Last edited:

pkmin3033

7/10, because I'm a sucker for 8-bit music, no matter how horrific it is...it has that old-school charm. I feel so unbiased giving it a score that high, because by any objective standards it's absolutely horrific. xD;

This should come to N3DS virtual console. End of story.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    How would i rate something from the SNES Power Rangers The Movie game and its final boss theme? Simple. A Jason David Frank out of a batallion of dead putty soldiers. I remember hearing this song as a kid, and as the White Ranger fighting a really intense battle with Ivan..

SO MORE OF THE LAUGHING JOKING NUMNUTS COMMUNICATOR?

SURPRISE MFER. Not today. Just some Doom 64 ambience

I'm in a good mood today

Back