• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    How can i rate this? Well, its a simple 8 Drained Kid Buus out of a salty DBZ fanbase.

Also, I POST the questionable music so you guys don't have to.

Menu Music of the Doom mod Project Brutality.

Because that's how i love ya'll <3 <3 <3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    8 Biowares our of 10 Bethsedas. I like the intensity that I'm getting. And its Bioware

Some Halolz 3 OST for you all to either like or hate. /OmO\

pkmin3033

4/10. I...don't really care for Halo's soundtrack. It has that same bland ambience Mass Effect's has, save for one or two tracks. Why do space-faring titles all have to have the same soundtrack? =/

Too many hours spent listening to this; it's the menu theme ._.

Sir Codin

Always a classic.

This is just fan-fing-tastic....I'm starting to dig Touhou....where did I go wrong in life?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. Like all Touhou themes, the soundfont lets it down quite a bit...sounds better on piano, in my opinion~

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7.10 out of 10. I'm Too lazy to give a unique rating based on what i heard.

Don't worry VG. I'll be back with D Great Communicators. For now, I'll assault your ears with some music from games i played >:)))) (also, RA1 Hell march is best Hell March)

pkmin3033

8/10. Wonderfully atmospheric in the game and a nice track by itself, too.

Let's carry on with the tribal-esque soundtrack :3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    8/10 because of the title and atmosphere mixing together like a lovely salad.

I'm back and as usual, time to show my love for ya'll

Also for my entry to be a little more unique, you pick either entry 1 or entry 2. Will you get the opportunity to listen to some good stuff from me once? or will it be more of me showing my love for you all?

ENTRY NUMBER 1: OH WILL THIS BE GOOD?
    Spoiler:

OR ENTRY NUMBER 2: :3
    Spoiler:

Pick only one, and you can call your lawyers later :3

TheBaconToastie

Through the Sea of Time
    Years
    Jesus christ... I don't which is worse - 3/10 for both for comedy value.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The below features Gabite, Heatran and Dialga...

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Generally not a fan of vocal tracks, but Bayonetta has kick ass music so...

8/10.

SPEAKING OF VOCAL TRACKS

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Stains Of Time

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Rating this before Meloetta does since I'm basically the Yang of her Yin, the Satan of her God >:)))

10 Monsoons out of 10 Winds of Destruction. Now here's an exquisite piece of music! There's something that i love about MGRR's vocalized tracks as they tell a lot about the character and the events and themes being explored. And this is Monsoon's theme, who has some very nihilistic philosophies about human life, and this song fits the bill.

Also, this track is so kickasstasia good since the boss fight with Monsoon himself is one of the more intense ones in the game. Oh i remember jabbing my L-analog stick so many times just to parry those numerous hits he does.

Here's some One Finger Death Punch.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

4/10. I would ask where you find this stuff, but I think I'm happier not knowing...

Speaking of the truly awful...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I already posted that a few pages ago out of 10 chainsaws' the great communicators. This is basically Uwe Boll's in-ring entrance theme if he ever became a boxer or a professional wrestler. I can't even say how bad this track is without emphasizing the greatness of the 90s with all of the low quality music around.

Speaking of me being the Satan to everyone's ears, or the Messiah...

Time for more of the great communicators. And some KILLING FLOOR 2 OST. And some delicious copyrighted music as well.

Last edited:
    Back