• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

Xin, I forget who has posted what and when within a page or two; I'm not going to go back and check =P

Anyways...that gets a 5/10. Hear it often enough and you get sick of it.

My childhood. Just hearing this makes me want to buy the game off the eShop...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    7/10, not as memorable as the other final boss music in the series, but still catchy.

Hong Kong 97 - I Love Beijing Tianamen (Thanks, AVGN)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    1/10 - No explanation needed, right? -_-

Anyways, pretty simple song. Though Dark Cloud was my first PS2 game (even before I owned the console) so it definitely holds some nostalgia value.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Any OST That involves nature... i sure have a biased view on it so i can easily give this a Herd of Bears out of a Forest Fire. It has that relaxing feeling that goes along with the churping of birds.

We haven't gotten any valve BGM's here amirite? Or at least something from Left 4 Dead. So yeah.

:)))

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    I mean... It sounds terrible. Like, actually, I want to rip my ears off of my head while listening to it. But, while it doesn't sound good, it certainly sounds like it fits in L4D.

Soooooooo.... 5/10?

MORE RAIDEN.

Metal Gear Solid 2 - Main Theme

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Well its MGS, and MGS 2 involves Raiden, who i have a biased liking towards as a character so this theme deserves my stamp of a approval = 8 High frequency blades out of a Metal Gear Ray.

To those new to the thread, let me bless you all with more of the great communicators:

pkmin3033

7/10. Colour me surprised; that's actually rather catchy! A bit of an earful though.

Got a real craving for these games right now for some reason...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7 Spears out of 10 Fredericks. Ahh stock medieval fantasy tunes are somewhat soothing but yeah its pretty stock.

Speaking of stock music:

This used to be my custom champion select theme in League of Legends' draft mode before dynamic queue was launched.

pkmin3033

6/10. I've always quite liked Blazblue's soundtrack...it's the only fighting game OST with its own distinct style.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    That's actually pretty damn cool sounding. 8/10.

Undertale music has probably been spammed in this thread already, but who cares?

Undertale - Death By Glamour

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    10/10. An incredibly beautiful and moving song from an amazing game.

SPEAKING OF PERFECTION

DANKEY KANG 64 - DK RAP

Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    10 Gorrilaz out of 10 MTVs. Who would have the heart to not like the DANKEY KANG RAP?

Speaking of who would have the heart....

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    ...Is it bad that I actually like this? Like, a lot? I think its bad. But I can't help but like this. 8/10?

I need to make sure my ears still work right.

Punch-Out!! Wii - Glass Joe Theme

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    ...Is it bad that I actually like this? Like, a lot? I think its bad. But I can't help but like this. 8/10?

It just means you have been blessed by the communicators ;)

OT:

7/10. The GBA sound format kinda ruins what should be a 9/10 for me.

Time to actually post something i find interesting since its some fan made VG BGMs for the mod.... that i'll give ya'll three guesses:

Spoiler:

Brutal Doom Map 31 - Wolfenstein.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Sounds pretty awesome, but it takes a while to get going. 7.5/10.

Spoiler:

The Sims 3 - Main Theme

Back