• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

4/10. How very generic, and not really fitting for what looks like a very colourful and varied game...

pkmin3033

2/10, really not keen on that...it's just generally messy and not particularly pleasant to mine ears =x

pkmin3033

3/10. They could have picked a much more exciting route to remix...and done it in a much better style, too. Again, as with a lot of SSB music, it doesn't really sound like the sort of music that fits high-octane battles.

pkmin3033

3/10. Mehhhh. It's all over the place, and none of those places are particularly good.

pkmin3033

5/10. Orchestral remixes are always good, but the track itself wasn't a very exciting one to begin with. Bit slow-paced for my taste for a boss battle.

pkmin3033

4/10. Definitely not one of Vesperia's better tracks...a bit of an earsore, actually.

Hey guys, I have a theme song! I didn't know I had a theme song! The track title is even screaming my name!

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    8/10
    Not the best song in the game, but it's a nice one. Plus I like that stage.

Since we apparently can do remixes. Here's an orchestal remix of Oriental Magician. The theme for level 11-14 in the first Touhou game Highly Responsive to Prayers.

Made by Tutti Sound (credit stuff)

pkmin3033

7/10. Very nice, for a Touhou theme. Now, if every track in the actual game was like that, you'd have a devoted fan on your hands.

I don't see where people got this perception that we couldn't do remixes. xD

So, in that spirit, let's have some more chiptunes!

Back