• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    9/10
    I really like it.

And well, my previous one was from the first Touhou game which was made in 1995 on the PC-98 that had 16-bits. So you can't really make music like that on it, but I get whet you mean
    ZUN really loves his trumpets.

Oh and I just didn't know remixes were allowed

Ether way, to stay in the retro-style:

pkmin3033

7/10. Honestly, I've never been as keen on this as other Castlevania "overworld" tracks. It's serviceable, but it sounds a bit dated now because of the PS1 sound files to my ears.

>.>

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, You posted that in celebration to the announcement of FFXII remaster didn't you?

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga - Boss Battle

I've been playing a lot of Paper Jam lately now that I finished my Spring semester.

pkmin3033

That gets a 5/10 from me; it's a fairly lively piece, but not particularly memorable.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    7.1 out of a 10. For some reason, there are decent parts but as expected from any of the Mario spinoff titles, i feel that there's the typical stains of strains that make listening to it a lil annoying. But again, its pretty much expected from a Mario game ^^

And because I'm playing it right now:

Aya is a murder queen since she is the Doomguy's long lost daughter. Don't ask how the Doomguy has so many children, many beautiful children.

SQUARE ENIX. WE NEED A 3RD PERSON ACTION-RPG PARASITE EVE REBOOT WITH GLORY KILLS USING THE JUST CAUSE ENGINE! Just Cause is your IP right?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    8/10, it somehow sounds similar to Dark Samus' theme. And speaking of Dark Samus:

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - Dark Samus Battle

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I just realized i got ninja'd so to be an hero..

@Flower Scented Forest
    Well, Its a Flower scented garden out of a 10. Its whimsical like a whimscott.

OT:
    Ehhhh... What were they thinking... 5.9/10 if you are just listening to it. But there are some parts that it does sound okay-ish. and if you can imagine yourself in the very context of that gameplay section (aka imagine yourself in the game), maybe the piece of music starts to mesh well with the sound effects and stuff. But again, its only somewhat decent if you are in the game itself, but not when you are just merely listening to it.

YO KILLZONE'S DEVELOPERS, When will we get a Killzone spinoff game that is about the Helghast being the protagonists? We all know that they are the game's actual mascots! oVo

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    9/10 Sounds really epic (even though I never played any Killzone game since I'm terrible at shooters).

This game wasn't nearly as good as the first one, but I liked the theme of the last fight against Richter Abend:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    6.9 out of a Dancing all night Steam copy.

I find this thread's lack of triggering music to be a little.. unfitting so..

Come on, We know we want you to curate this LOVELY piece of music Melly

pkmin3033

-10/10. It's Persona 4, it's a godawful remix of a godawful song, and Chie is in the video. Xin I will cut you I swear so help me god

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Ah YESSS YESSS YESSSS out of a 10 mainly since its one of my favorite tracks from FF IX, a game that i should have played years ago. It really reminds me of a bunch of court jesters entertaining the king and his queen under the beauty and elegance of the night sky.

Speaking of beauty and elegance, NEEDS MORE BEAUTY AND ELEGANCE:

i find this thread's lack of Samurai Warriors music being shared to be a little... unbeautiful.

pkmin3033

6/10. Yeah, it's fairly nice, although I've never been overly keen on these oriental-esque tracks.

Speaking of warriors...

ARE YOU READY GUYS

pkmin3033

2/10. Nooooooooo, not that damnable theme! I HATE that theme. It has an ear-grating composition and an infuriating rhythm. Plus Tales of Vesperia. Ick.

Time for something Sophie.

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
    Oh, you wanna have a scare off, Pinkie?

Spoiler:

I'm joking of course. Anyway...

9/10

I actually had nightmares because of this song back in the day. Listening to it now, it's very good.

Back