• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

6/10. It's alright. Nothing remarkable, but a touch above average for a fairly nice composition.

I'm feeling nostalgic tonight. Have some seasonally-appropriate Banjo-Kazooie.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    It's a relatively simple sounding song, but enjoyable nonetheless. I also like the sound of organs. 8.5/10

Last edited:

pkmin3033

6/10. Quite relaxing, in its own way. Not something I'd listen to outside of the game, but I've definitely heard worse.

Something from that one FF game that nobody likes to talk about:

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • I really liked the start of it but the rest of song didn't seem as good. 5/10

Let's continue the PS1 trend, shall we?

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 9/10, now I know what theme to listen in my head when dealing with an Atheist irl.

WARNING: Potential Spoilers

Super Mario Odyssey - Honeylune Ridge: Escape

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That's pretty catchy. The lyrics are cheesy in the best kinda way.
    8/10

The Last of Us - The Path
    I absolutely adore how somber this track is, and the guitar is <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I don't much about The Last of Us, but I really liked that track. It sounds simple, but effective. 8.8/10

Last edited:

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    8/10 Nintendo's music can be so fun ^-^.

So my brothers started playing their N64 again a few months ago, and not only am I discovering interesting games, but also their music.

Banjo Kazooie has very fun music.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • at first i was like "oh eh okay it's gonna be like all mystical and shit" and then the guitar started shredding and i was like OH OKAY I SEE U. vocals are pretty good too. it sounds like an anime opening. is it the op to this game by any chance? or some pumped up battle? aha. i'll give it a 7/10, can't see myself listening again personally, but it's pretty good and not what i was expecting it to be.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I don't know how to feel about it, but I definitely didn't dislike it. I still really need to play Persona
    8/10

Nier Automata boss musiccccccc

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Pretty good, 7/10. I like the other battle theme that was used in the trailer. Action start?

at first i was like "oh eh okay it's gonna be like all mystical and ****" and then the guitar started shredding and i was like OH OKAY I SEE U. vocals are pretty good too. it sounds like an anime opening. is it the op to this game by any chance? or some pumped up battle? aha. i'll give it a 7/10, can't see myself listening again personally, but it's pretty good and not what i was expecting it to be.

Yeah it does sound kinda like an opening lol. It's in a post-game boss battle.

Anyways, my choice:

Back