• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    I know the actual game isn't out, but my partner and I both backed Saurian on kickstarter so we could both get copies of the game.

I also managed to get the N64 version of Animal Crossing off eBay for a decent price.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I didn't exactly buy it. My wife surprised me. But Imma put it down anyways.
    my wife surprised me with Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for the PS4.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I didn't exactly buy it. My wife surprised me. But Imma put it down anyways.
    my wife surprised me with Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for the PS4.

That is some love and dedication right there! Congratulations.

Since Postal 2 was on a 90% Sale, i dediced to get it. It was in the same price as that of Blood and Bacon, aka being so dirt cheap. And while I've played Postal 1 before, its time i get to play Postal 2 and see things for myself.

Also, as part of my new Computer set up soon, i decided to buy a new chair for me to sit on. Its just a placeholder chair and it won't be the final chair I'll be using with my final Rig and gaming setup.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Ended up purchasing Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U. Twilight Princess was the most forgettable entry in the series for me, and after Wind Waker, it felt like Nintendo decided to just play it safe. It just felt bland and unimaginative, but it's been years since I've played it so maybe it'll be different this time around.

Also picked up Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, Suikoden (off PSN), and reserved Atelier Sophie.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Ended up purchasing Twilight Princess HD for the Wii U. Twilight Princess was the most forgettable entry in the series for me, and after Wind Waker, it felt like Nintendo decided to just play it safe. It just felt bland and unimaginative, but it's been years since I've played it so maybe it'll be different this time around.

Same deal with me, I didn't even complete it the first time around, I got the HD one a month ago for my birthday, and it while I'll keep on playing it, if I don't for a few days, I pretty much forget everything.

Speaking Zelda, just recently re-bought Ocarina of Time 3D. Mine was stolen alongside other games years ago and it was too pricey to re-buy, thank you Nintendo Selects!

pkmin3033

I've stuck in a preorder for Anima: Gate of Memories on PS4. The standard edition is only £20, which is nice, and I need something to do between now and Sophie...well, I have plenty to do between now and Sophie, but you know how these things are. It looks interesting anyway, if nothing else.

pkmin3033

Who loves sales? I love sales! I love sales soooo much. Sale, from the Latin word meaning "to rip out one's hear via their wallet" or some such.

Picked up Dragonball Xenoverse and The Last of Us Remastered on PS4 today. The former I've been meaning to buy forever, since I finished watching Dragonball Z and found I actually rather liked it, and the latter...hngh. I'm in an uncharacteristic mood for survival games at the moment, so I figured I'd give this another whirl. It actually came with my PS4, but I traded it in almost immediately for FFXIV funds. Woops. But, since I'm no longer a trophy addict, I can play whatever the hell I want, and these will provide welcome distractions in between waiting for the JRPGs I'm itching to get my paws on.

Got my eye on Croixleur Sigma in the PSN sale...must resist...

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    I bought Battlefield 4 because it was on sale for $9.90, and my friend was irritating me telling me to buy it. The next day after, he said he doesn't play it anymore. That was the last time I'm gonna buy a game because someone tell me to. Still, is Battlefield 4 worth playing on the Campaign?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Bought Suikoden Tierkreis for the DS. Despite being a long time Suikoden fan, I never really had any interest in playing this one due to it being a spin-off and taking place in a completely different universe. That being said, it seems to be a rather good standalone game, and I might have to accept that Suikoden VI might never be made so I went ahead and picked it up. There was also a PSP game that was never localized a few years back, but I bought that just to have it since I doubt I'll get full enjoyment without having full a grasp of the language.

Picked up Klonoa: Door to Phantomile off the PSN store too. My Vita hasn't really gotten much use since I bought it, but I guess it makes a good place for me to store those PS1 Classics.

pkmin3033

Just preordered Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book for PS4. Because it'll be digital-only for Vita, and Atelier digital titles are freakin' huge digitally...like, I couldn't fit all of them on a single memory card. Hell, the additional sound data for Ayesha is bigger than the game is! I love this series though, and I'm looking forward to getting it next week. Everything will stop until I finish it in all probability. After Shallie turned out to be quite the colossal disappointment in terms of wrapping up the Dusk trilogy's loose ends - as in, it didn't, at all - I hope this is better.

Might pick up a PSN card later...those games in the sale are calling out to me. Hmm.

Amazon haven't charged me for my order of Anima yet either, and it's out today...I suppose I'll get it tomorrow. I'd better, anyway. This is why I rarely order from them. They're useless...

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Preordered pokemon Sun and Moon a little while ago. And added some more amiibos to my stash (if that counts).

Oh and I also got Bravely Default.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    A friend of mine gifted me Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival because I mentioned on my channel that I thought it was one of the worst games I had ever played.

On the other hand, though, I absolutely love the actual amiibos that came with it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I recently bought Hard Reset Redux from Steam at a rather massive discount (almost more than 70% baby!) since the original Hard Reset was met with positive to mixed responses and Hard Reset Redux has some improvements over the original game, but are not enough to justify a repurchase. But since Lord Gaben was being kind to me, Steam decided that i get BOTH versions of Hard Reset when i just practically paid for the Redux version X))

Why Hard Reset? because its a first person shooter, and I'm a sucker for them X)))

Praise Gaben, our lord master king.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Still, is Battlefield 4 worth playing on the Campaign?

Modern first person shooter that focuses heavily on the multiplayer aspect. I'm sure my answer is obvious.

Speaking of Battlefield 4, that's a game I got quite recently, too. Along with a bunch of Call of Duty games (including CoD4 and MW2 for the nostalgia factor), Borderlands 2, Bayonetta, Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas, the latter two being their definitive versions with all of the DLC. Sadly, this is all for the PS3, and most of the games I have are rather quiet multiplayer-wise. :(

Years
    Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, since I liked the original version so why not get this version. Even if I haven't finished it since argh why can't I pass this part, and I don't feel like playing it at the moment since my thumbs hurt at the thought of doing so. I have become weak when it comes to platformers, apparently. :P

Shelter and Shelter 2 because they were on sale, they seemed interesting enough so why not give them a shot.

Day of the Tentacle Remastered because I saw it drop to 10 bucks and the original was one of my favorite point and click games as a kid, so heck yeah I'm picking it up.

Back