• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I got myself a little bit of money for the eShop and decided to pick up Kirby's Adventure and Roy for SSB4 3DS. Played KA a while ago on an emulator and liked it, so I figured I might as well buy it for VC and Roy is pretty much one of the two DLC characters for Smash4 that I'm interested in (with the other one not being released, yet).

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I bought a lot of games recently. Ooops.

Diablo 3 (With the Reaper of Souls Expansion.)
    Life is Strange
    Samurai Warriors 4
    Final Fantasy X and X2 HD Remasterd
    Fallout 4
    Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 Sisters Generation
    Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
    Undertale
    Splatoon
    Shovel Knight

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • The last game I bought was Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold. I haven't finished it yet though, I like to take my time with grindy games. My 3DS needs more loving at the moment

Keira

Gayer than you'll ever be
    Years
  • I finally bought Fallout 3.It actually runs on my netbook really well, after two hours of configuring settings and installing unofficial patches to get it to run on Windows 8 and remove Windows Live stuff from it.

Having a whale of a time shooting people in settlements, because sod doing it properly.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I got Yo-kai Watch for Christmas as well, so yay! I also bought Star Fox 64 3D last night. I had been eyeballing it at work for a while now and by some miracle, we still had it, so I picked that up last night. I also checked out Dragon Quest Heroes so that I'd have something to play on PS4 for a bit and see if I like it. The gameplay so far is a little mindless, but satisfying. The voice acting makes me want to shoot myself though, so that kind of deters me from playing. Oops.

Also, though this is more gaming swag than anything else really, I got some other cool stuff too! Got the Hoenn League badges from my boyfriend and they're pretty solid and well made. I really love them and they caught me off guard haha. Wasn't expecting that for a gift! I also got a bunch of plushes recently. The little sleepy Umbreon, secret base-style Swablu, smol Victini, and I have an Espeon coming in the mail at the moment. :) I also have a smol Jude figure coming in the mail as well, so I'm excited for that. Tales swag yeeeee.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • So I made a good amount of purchases lately and I forgot to share what all of them were and I might as well just say them all. I bought Wolfenstein: The New Order, Bloodborne, Assassin's Creed: Unity, SimCity, Need for Speed: The Run, Resident Evil: Revelations 2, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, and Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Last edited:

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Super Mystery Dungeon
    Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    1. SSB4
    2. Animal Crossing New Leaf (second copy since the first one is forever stuck on the loading screen)
    3. A used Tomodachi Life

Uhhh...that's it until I get Pokemon Yellow in the Eshop. xD

pkmin3033

Pre-purchased Bravely Second: End Layer off Rice Digital. I love that site, the fact that they charge you straight away for preorders - and are much cheaper than Amazon or GAME, and frequently offer 10% discount codes when you open the page - means that I've been able to split the cost of February up quite nicely. All I have to pick up now is Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon that month...I've already bought everything else I plan on getting. It's easier on my wallet and the price is as good as it'll get, so I'm totally fine with it.

Also preordered Final Fantasy Explorers *again* after changing my mind and deciding I'll get it after all. Chances are I'll cancel it again at least once before it comes out on the 29th. Hrng.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I bought Fallout 4 (PS4) which I was planning to hold off purchasing until a price cut, but I went ahead and bought it anyways. Not really sure why as I'm not short on things to play.

Picked up Summon Night 5 off the PSN store too. Not really familiar with the series, but it seems to be right up my alley anyhow.

And of course reserved a copy of Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam as well.

pkmin3033

I am in rather dire need of calming down/cheering up, so I just bought Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky, because any excuse. I didn't much care for the PS3 version (I hate Logy, and I find his pairing with Escha to be creepy as hell) and I haven't platted Ayesha Plus yet, but sod it, I'm in the mood for this.

...unfortunately it has a 96 minute ETA. Hrngh.

If I'm not mistaken, Amazon have charged me for my preorder of Pokemon Rumble World, too. Which is costing me £18, instead of the £24 it's currently listed for. I enjoyed Rumble Blast, so I'm looking forward to playing this without the stupid microtransactions or wait times~

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Let's see....

Currently have purchased this year:

EVGA GeForce 980ti Hybrid

EVGA 1200w Power Supply

Razer BlackWidow Chroma

Razer Kracken 7.1 Chroma

Various games (Damn you Steam sales!!!!)

Aaannd most recently put $25 towards the 20th Anni Pokemon N-3DS

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Been getting a bit loose with the money lately, lol. Picked up The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel for the PS3. Also reserved Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth for the PS4. Never played a Digimon game but this definitely seems like something I'll enjoy.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Got Xenoblade Chronicles X yesterday. Plan to buy the Final Fantasy Explorer's Collector's Edition once it becomes available.

Back