• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

pkmin3033

Picked up a copy of Rare Replay for Xbox One - I do have Game Pass but I *probably* won't renew my sub immediately when it expires, and downloading all those games is a pain - and Metal Gear Solid off GOG, which I am ridiculously excited to play again.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I joined the Among Us herd lol. I'll only play in groups with other people in servers. Touching Public Groups seems like it would be bad for my mental and physical health. lol

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time.

It's just unfortunate that it will likely be a year+ before I actually play it due to my backlog. 😢

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Tales of the Abyss 3DS version. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't hoping for a remaster/remake of this one eventually. But I have this one just in case they don't.

I've heard about this one the most and it's supposedly the best one. We'll see I guess.

pkmin3033

Picked up Bulletstorm and Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair on Switch the other day...they were on sale and I had some money on my Switch, so why not. I'm feeling adventuresome at the moment. Now watch me ignore these for over a year

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    Recently bought the Witcher 3 wild hunt for the switch, I'm pretty excited but I still have a bunch of games to beat first.

pkmin3033

Picked up Prinny 1.2: Exploded and Reloaded on Switch, because I'm a miserable sadist. But I got the Just Desserts edition for the same price as the standard edition, and LOOK AT WHAT IT COMES WITH. I can't say no to that!

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2021
    I only recently bought Dragon Quest XI on the switch, I'm already playing and loving it so far :)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Trails of Cold Steel 3 came yesterday. I got it with Cold Steel 4 coming out in the next couple of weeks. I haven't even played 1 or 2 yet so there's your idea of when I'll actually play it.

pkmin3033

Got my copy of Robotics;Notes double pack on Switch yesterday! As a huge fan of Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0, I'm looking forward to seeing what these are all about! Hopefully they'll be more like those and nothing like Chaos;Head, anyway.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Trails of Cold Steel 3 came yesterday. I got it with Cold Steel 4 coming out in the next couple of weeks. I haven't even played 1 or 2 yet so there's your idea of when I'll actually play it.

Hmm that does sounds exciting, but I'd highly recommend going for 1 and 2 before 3 and 4. Because, it's obvious. They are direct sequels to previous games and add a lot more to the world building and the characters themselves.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    My copy of Trails of Cold Steel IV should get here sometime today. Took me awhile, but I finally caught up with finishing the last Sky game, and going through the Crossbell duology. I just finished CSIII two days ago, and I wasn't really happy with that ending so I'm pretty happy that I didn't have wait too long before jumping into this recent title, lol.

Years
    I decided to order Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the game boy advance from eBay. I should get the game in the mail by Monday if everything goes to plan.

I watched some footage before I ordered so I'm not going in blind. I think it will be worth it though.

Years
    I decided to order Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the game boy advance from eBay. I should get the game in the mail by Monday if everything goes to plan.
    I have this game. From what I remember, it was pretty cool game, but it was short.

Anyway, I purchased Ghostrunner that was released yesterday.

pkmin3033

Got a copy of Pikmin 3 Deluxe on the way that I might get around to playing sometime this year if I'm lucky. Maybe.

Also picked up Grandia HD Collection in the sales because I have been waiting over a year for this to go on sale and even though I am not in a position to play it right now I need to grab it whilst I can.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Trails of Cold Steel 4.

One day late but I got it so I suppose that's all that really matter. Even if it'll be a year+ before I play it, especially since I've still yet to play 1, 2 or 3 yet.

Back