• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the gba.

I was just looking at the gba games at a mainly card gaming store, but they do have a limited supply of gba games and I came across this game so I purchased it and why not since I purchased the sequel for it already.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Torchlight 3. I absolutely loved the first two games so of course I had to pick up the third. I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Shin Megami Tensei IV

Something to bridge the gap before the Nocturne remaster and V come out.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I ordered Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 back to back one day after the other yet somehow I got Tales of Xillia 2 first yesterday.

I'm not stupid enough to play the sequel first. Because that's dumb.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Just as I post that I received Tales of Xillia.

I'm pretty much done now though. I won't be getting anymore except for future ones. If remasters/ports/remakes/whatever come out of the ones I've already gotten I'll abandon the old version and just play the new version. Yes I will have wasted my money but oh well I guess.

Years
    I got permission to get a new Switch game, and I got Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town. I have a crush on Rick, and for some odd reason, it was love at first sight. Don't you agree with us eggs are egg-cell-lent? :D

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    The most recent game I've bought was Fallout New Vegas because my boyfriend said I'd like it and I found it on sale for 3 bucks, I beat it in a few days and had a nice time despite not playing many games like it.

Though the most recent game I've owned was Phasmophobia after a friend of mine bought it for me saying he needed someone to play with. We both don't handle horror games very well so we played for about an hour on the easiest modes and it was a lot of fun.

Waiting for the holiday season to skim things off my Switch wishlist.~

pkmin3033

Picked up a physical copy of Journey to the Savage Planet and a digital copy of Hyper Light Drifter, both on Switch. Need to stop buying things...

Roaming Emboar

Unovian Enhtusiast
    Years
    Picked up Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing for PS3 since I already had the sequel. Also bought Smash Ultimate. <-- 10/10 game right there☺️!

Years
    Recently bought Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King for PS4 at Target. (It was on sale)
    I remember watching my neighbor play the SNES version of The Lion King, but I play the Genesis version on this one. (Though, I never had a Genesis)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I recently bought Journey, since it was on sale on steam and I heard good things about it. (also saw it in a video at a Game Dev Conference talking about cameras, but that's an aside note.)
    I've been really enjoying it! I'd play it more if it wasn't for the fact that I feel obligated to finish a run in one sitting, and that takes about 2-3 hours.

Years
    my friend recently gifted me Besieged on Steam! i know it ain't technically a purchase, but an acquisition is an acquisition and i'm pretty darn thankful! lemme see if i know how to think outside the box huehue.

Back