• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    • A WD external hard drive for my PS4. I regret buying the 500GB model smh
    • Bioshock Collection. Never played the trilogy but I've hard a lot of praise, can't wait to play.
    • Doom 2016.
    Bioshock and Doom only cost me £20 altogether 😛

Years
    I'm not sure when I will get around to playing it but I finally bought Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Spirit of Justice on sale.

pkmin3033

Switch sales hit me hard this year. Picked up Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy, and Bug Fables & Everlasting Sapling. Probably not done yet - got my eye on the Titan Quest DLC at the very least.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Recently Bought:
    Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Has become one of my favorite games of all time! Got it for Switch through eshop)
    One Step From Eden (Loved the battle network games, but probably won't touch this for a while as it is a steam game)

Years
    Final Fantasy IX (Nintendo Switch eshop)

That was a good choice. FFIX is an awesome game.

I just got FFIII, FFVII (not the remake) and FFVIII on Steam myself actually :')

Also will be cashing in some gift cards to get Fire Emblem: Three Houses in the near future.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
    Got,
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
    Borderlands physical pack for the switch (contains 1, 2, and the prequel)
    The Bioshock trilogy remastered
    Everspace
    Mario 3D Allstars
    Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux
    Devil Summoners: Soul Hackers (an SMT spin off)

Years
    Just ordered a sealed version of Platinum off of EBay for $30 and I am freaking puuuuuuumped! Never played Gen4 because the used cartridges I bought from GameStop were always turds, and they were like $40 for Pearl. 🙄 It is a really good deal and I got it from a trusted seller so I am hoping it is legit because I am dying to play it.

Years
    WWE 2K Battlegrounds and Torchlight 3.

I definitely will not be buying the microtransactions in Battlegrounds. As for Torchlight it was for sell on the holiday sale on psn so I was like might as well get it.

I have played a lil bit of both games and I am finding that I will probably have fun with both games.

pkmin3033

Time to assess the full damage of the holiday season. All on Switch in the last couple of weeks: Collection of Saga: Final Fantasy Legend, BIT.TRIP Flux, Fate, Runner, Void, Core, and Beat, 9th Dawn III, A Robot Named Fight!, Enter the Gungeon, Hue, Grimvalor, Underhero, Yomawari: The Long Night Collection, The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, and void tRLM(); // Void Terrarium.

...in my defence, none of those were over £15, the Bit Trip games came at 60% off after I bought the first, I had about £6 in gold points, and I'm only buying Atelier Ryza 2 next month. So yeah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2020
    Most recent I got this cheap horror game on Steam called PAcify to play with my friends

pkmin3033

Let us know what you think of that! I played it last year and found the presentation interesting, even if the narrative took a very long time to really get going and the combat left much to be desired :o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Went ahead and bought Ori and the Will of the Wisps because it was 67% off and I've been waiting for a good sale for it. :) I'm excited to play it! The original was soooo good.

Back