• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
    My Ghost of Tsushima preorder was charged and dispatched yesterday, so hopefully it'll arrive today or tomorrow!

Lord knows if I'll actually play it anytime soon, but I had it for £43.50 and it's shot up to £48+ everywhere now so cancelling it wasn't really an option, because I have a horrible habit of changing my mind about things...and I will be in my cold grave before I pay more than £45 for a video game. So yeah.
    I'll be able to pick up my special edition version up on Friday. I might play some that evening once I get the game completely installed.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Just bought Sky Peace on the switch. It's a cute little side scrolling game. Although, tbh, the framerate feels a little too fast for my taste? Oh, well, it was less than a dollar to pay for so no harm no fowl, lmfao.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Proeordered Ghost of Tsushima (gotta get that sweet PS4 theme) yesterday. The release date is tomorrow but my copy was dispatched this morning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

pkmin3033

My copy has arrived! I'm actually going to play it even though I'm buried in games right now haha. It'll be the first time since Persona 5 Royal - which I dropped because god I cannot deal with playing through P5 again - that my PS4 has been used for video games and not Stargate SG-1 DVDs. xD

Also cancelled my Origami King preorder, because the more I see of the battle system, the less I like. Hovering over Story of Seasons on Switch at the moment, and also hoping the Megamix season 2 DLC will be released here today in line with the Japanese release. If not I might just consider Future Tone...

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    For me I got Persona 4 Golden for PC, I got it like a month ago but still adding it.

BUT most recent gaming Purchase i got was a prebuilt Gaming PC (I know I know prebuilt inst as longevity as a building one yourself, its the only way at the moment when i have the money and time to look for parts, and the resources i get, I got this due to help.) I also got a Nintendo 64, and Banjo and Kazooie as a birthday gift but adding it, Ive been playing N64 with my 5 year old daughter, I imported the Japanese Super Mario 64 (plus the Rumble Pak version) to play that with her, I got the import due to the pricing, my retro store charges like over 60 bucks for the NA version i got both of these for less than 40 bucks, and the voice acting in OG japanese version is there besides missing voices parts, and the rumble pak version is the NA version without the english text, so its basically the same game with only japanese stuff that was changed in the NA version.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
    recently my friend helped me buy Raft on Steam so we could play together, it all went well until my friend got stuck and couldn't no clip or anything to get unstuck so we had to start over :>

pkmin3033

Catherine: Full Body, Banner of the Maid, Death Mark, Spirit Hunter: Ng, Dynasty Warriors 8 XTreme Legends Complete Edition, Is It Wrong To Try And Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon: Infinite Combat (yeah, I know...), Not Tonight: Take Back Control Edition (it was 94p!), and Saga Scarlet Grace Ambitions, all on Switch.

Also ebihime's latest VN on Steam, The Fairy's Song.

I buy things when I'm upset, okay. Plus most of those were on sale, it's a slow month, and...yeah. I probably have a problem.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i bought myself story of seasons: friends of mineral town for my birthday last month. i literally played nothing but that game on the days i took off for my birthday lmfao. so i've been enjoying it a lot.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I'm not confident at all that they will do more remasters. I'm not the type of person who likes to take risks. So I've decided to search out/for the PS3 and 3DS Tales of games. I will be spreading them out though to prevent myself from being worn out by the series by playing too many in a row.

First up is the game that started it all for me. I still don't know why I stopped getting the games/series after that but I suppose it's irrelevant now. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for the PS3. I'm practically the only person who actually liked the sequel. As always pretty much.

If they end up putting out more remasters and it comes out before I get to the older gen version I'll just abandon the old gen version and play the newer remaster instead. Will I have wasted my money? Clearly yes but I feel like don't have much of a choice on the off chance they don't put out any more remasters.

Years
    I have bought a lot more than I usually do as of late. For my birthday I got myself Tales of Berseria with money my partner gave me. I also recently pre-ordered Super Mario 3D All-Stars even though I probably won't play it for a while. Finally I bought Among Us on Steam.. hopefully it won't go to waste since I don't get the chance to play multiplayer games anymore but it looks fun if you have people.

Back