• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Preordered Final Fantasy VII remake a couple hours ago. It was a tough choice between that and Animal Crossing for my "what game I should buy this payday".

And I mean, I love Animal Crossing, but FFVII remake is a huge deal because it's a wonderful game that highlighted a part of my childhood.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake finally came to me yesterday.

I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to playing this. Eventually. Because my backlog is still a year+ long and I just keep adding more to it. 😅

Oh well. Considering how everything I've seen for it makes it appear to be AMAZING. I'm sure it'll be just that. 😍

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I also got my copy of the FFVII Remake (deluxe edition). I probably won't jump right into it, as I'm still on P5 Royal, but I'm curious to see if the story changes are as drastic as a lot fans are saying.

pkmin3033

Finally stopped procrastinating about it and bought Cat Quest II on Switch. It's...purrfect. Although it didn't fix my biggest complaint from the original and still recycles the same two or three music tracks repeatedly...but all these awful puns more than make up fur it. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I got Undertale for the Switch via eShop.

I died so much it wasn't funny, but I enjoyed experiencing it's characters by myself.

I killed Flowey, but spared everyone else.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • My most recent, meaningful purchase would have been Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Been waiting for this game to release for many a year now and even though they've released it in early access, it has been thoroughly enjoyable so far

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The most recent game I bought was Animal Crossing.....twice. One for me and one for my friend.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I caved and I'm going to start the process of getting the Trails of Cold Steel games. However... I've heard some have cliffhanger endings so I'll play them in 'batches' so to speak.

I got Trails of Cold Steel 1 today.

As always I hope I don't regret this. 😅

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Final Fantasy XIV. It was 50% off and I started playing it last night hahahahahahaohwhathaveIdone (I'm enjoying it immensely so far, it's just so beautiful and polished).

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Trails of Cold Steel 2 came today. I'm officially done getting these games until 4 comes out since 3 apparently has a cliffhanger ending. No worries I will get 3 & 4 when 4 comes out.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I got birthday money so I bought Final Fantasy VII Remake. It's downloaded, but I haven't touched it yet because I also decided I'd pick my sub back up for Final Fantasy XIV and I've been hooked on that instead, oops!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Cuphead for Switch. I can definitely see where the buzz came from.

Back