• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I bought the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster bundle on steam during the SquareEnix sale. I already have the original FFX but I want to try the expert grid.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Whoops.

I forgot to mention that this past Friday I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX. Don't expect me to get around to playing it until 2021 because I'm still a year+ behind on games and still doing World of Light/Dark in Smash Ultimate

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • The Langrisser 1 and 2 remakes for PS4. I played a little of the original that was on the SNES, and I did like of the little I did play. The new art style was a bit of a turnoff, but thankfully they added the options to use the classic one.

Also picked up 428: Shibuya Scramble while it was on sale off the PSN store. It's one of the visual novel adventure-type games that I really enjoy, and the demo sold me.

pkmin3033

An Xbox One S 1TB with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

I'm facing two months of staying at home, okay. I can only spend so many hours of the day on Animal Crossing >.>

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    FF7 on PSN. I've never played it before, and it was only £12 so I picked it up. Just in time for part 1 of the remake 🤑

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Aside from Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I picked Mega Man 11 and Gravity Rush 2 on pretty good deals. My copy of Persona 5 Royal has already been shipped as well, so I should get that by tomorrow night.

Back