• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Got this today for $25 at Gamestop
    Spoiler:

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    It took me forever to find one/receive it... but I finally got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 today.

I don't know if there will be anymore Xenoblade games... but if there are I'll probably end up getting it.

pkmin3033

Higurashi Part 6 through to 8, Umineko When They Cry Question + Answer Arcs, The Language of Love, The Death of an Actress, Nothing and Nowhere, Rituals in the Dark, A Winter's Daydream (these five being what was left of the ebihime bundle that I didn't already own), Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (don't ask...just...don't ask), Tales of Symphonia, G-Senjou no Maou, and Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell.

The Steam Sale really got me this year, now that I have a gaming laptop that can actually play video games again...although I feel kinda bad because it's got a GTX 1650 in it (yes, I know that's not especially powerful, but it was the best I could get on my budget without buying an ASUS or Lenovo and I want a working laptop, thanks) and I'm using it to run visual novels and last generation titles. There's something strangely perverse about it. xD

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    its steam saleeee soo Doom Eternal and Deus Ex Mankind Divided have been waiting long enough

Last edited:
    Years
    Sold a load of CSGO skins (have some more but have to wait because my account got hacked recently), so used the funds from that to help towards getting:

Resi 4/5/6
    Satisfactory
    Hitman 2
    Life is Strange: Before the Storm
    XCOM 2
    Hollow Knight (for the 600th time)

Got my eye on currently:

Borderlands 3
    A million different indie titles
    VA-11 Hall-A
    FFXII: Zodiac Age

pkmin3033

My Ghost of Tsushima preorder was charged and dispatched yesterday, so hopefully it'll arrive today or tomorrow!

Lord knows if I'll actually play it anytime soon, but I had it for £43.50 and it's shot up to £48+ everywhere now so cancelling it wasn't really an option, because I have a horrible habit of changing my mind about things...and I will be in my cold grave before I pay more than £45 for a video game. So yeah.

Back