• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009
    OK so i was just started a new game on Pokemon Sapphire and i was going to save the prof. and you know the zigzagoon you have to fight IT WAS SHINY no joke like i wish i had a pokeball the starting zigzagoon was shiny and my freind was sitting next to me and thaught i was hacking.. So just thought id tell ya

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • I lost my copy of Platinum, my first Pokemon game, after a month and a half, and having the game for about 1 and a half months. 0_0
    I must have dropped it, along with four other games in a case, at the parking lot, at my older sister's therapist's office. I AM VERY ANGRY!

Anyways, before I lost the game, I had completed the Regional Pokedex, beaten the Elite 4, and raised my Empoleon to Lvl. 100. I was doing quite well, and I am in no mood to start over. 0_0

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    I lost my copy of Platinum, my first Pokemon game, after a month and a half, and having the game for about 1 and a half months. 0_0
    I must have dropped it, along with four other games in a case, at the parking lot, at my older sister's therapist's office. I AM VERY ANGRY!

Anyways, before I lost the game, I had completed the Regional Pokedex, beaten the Elite 4, and raised my Empoleon to Lvl. 100. I was doing quite well, and I am in no mood to start over. 0_0
    Get a gameboy sp, and buy Red and Crystal. You won't be disappointed ;)

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Started a new game at LG, decided to make it a character run. Just pwnt Erika so im making progress^^

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Started again at Pokemon SoulSilver (Japan) and began a water monotype run.
    My Croconaw pwned up Hayato and my Gyrados massively pwned up Bugsy - Time to face Whitney.

MudkipManiac

U herd I leik Mudkips?
    Years
  • in my SS, i finally got the rainbow wing (the old guy on that hill in pewter city) and found Ho-oh. the sad thing is, he never stays inside the ball, his attacks both have 5 pp (maybe one has 10idk) and he always uses safeguard so i cant hypnosis him with my gengar and he always dies cuz of struggle lol and im chasin latios but its hard soooo my friend his givin me 2 masterballs :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    OMG the first set of twins in trainer tower(FRLG)
    has a shiny ESPEON
    its times like these that you wish your parents got the action replay for £4.00 on Amazon . com

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I have just started a new game on pokemon Emerald and picked Torchic, also I'm currently training my 6 Pokemon team on Heart Gold to beat the Elite 4 (High 40's - Low 50's) I always get stuck on Karen because of Machamps lack in speed >.<

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • Well, today I was playing Emerald as part of the Ultimate Monotype chaallenge, and, in a double battle, an enemy Mightyena used Swagger on an already confused pokemon, giving it a free attack boost....it was awesome.

No. Swagger/Flatter on Own Tempo. Now THAT'S how we do it in Aus!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I am working on defeating the elite 4 and training my pokemon in my pokemon platinum.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I have just started a new game on pokemon Emerald and picked Torchic, also I'm currently training my 6 Pokemon team on Heart Gold to beat the Elite 4 (High 40's - Low 50's) I always get stuck on Karen because of Machamps lack in speed >.<

If Machamp is lacking in speed, teach it revenge, then it will be awesome. Also teach it payback if possible.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    So, I've been suffering from indecisiveness yet again. So...what do I do?? Go back to my roots....at Littleroot Town xD

So far, I'm choosing a Treecko, and that's all I know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back