• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region of The West: A Quest Across Ryko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Hey, I'm posting! XD Sorry for the absence. ^^;; By the way, Yikari's comment on what Ernis' eyes were focused on cracked me up! Heh heh.

Cynthia
    ------------------

{Oh yes, my pearl is quite shiny, isn't it? Cynthia helped me find a really nice, shiny blue one. I love it,} the Spoink said to he hyper pokemon. The Houndour's nose was about to touch the precious pearl, and Wilbur didn't really mind. He minded when people tried to steal it, so he would of course watch the pokemon closely, but he didn't see the harm in letting the dog touch it.

A Ralts soon came up to the springy pig, and he looked over to it. {Oh hello, my name's Wilbur. It's nice to meet some more psychic pokemon. Your psychic abilities are probably more honed than mine though, Cynthia has always been... er... afraid to train with me in that area.}

Cynthia had tried to train Wilbur in the way of his psychic abilities, but that time had ended abruptly. Despite what she seemed, Cynthia actually had a very high aptitude for becoming a psychic. She had scored a very high number on an ESP test, and she had seemed a bit happy to try and get good at something. However, not more than a week after they had begun training their minds, Cynthia backed out. She had never made it clear why she stopped, not even to Wilbur, but the pokemon had sensed that it had something to do with a day she had gone off alone to do some psychic training. That day she had come back really upset and scared, but would never talk about what happened.

The little Spoink stopped thinking about this. He didn't care if he didn't reach his full potential as a psychic, he would rather have Cynthia happy.

The smoky-eyed girl had been watching the conversations around her, thinking perhaps this would be a good time to slip away and be alone again. She did enjoy being around people, she just didn't know what to say to them. What could she talk about with these people? The invitation? She didn't know anything about the man who had sent them, and so to just avoid any embarrassment, she attempted to slink away.

She took a few scooting steps away from the group of chatting trainers, and paused for a moment, not wanting them to notice that she was slowly disappearing.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    The Ralts smiled at the comment the Houndour said to Wilbur. He inched a few feet back, scared of the Houndour, as he had never seen one. He then decided that even though it was hyper, the Houndour was harmless.

{{Hi there, my name is Kindle!}} he said, hoping that the Dog Pokemon wouldnt attack.

Then, he turned to Wilbur and asked,

{{Why has your trainer been afraid of training you in your area of Psychic power? She shouldnt because, well, arent you a psychic Pokemon?? My trainer has been training hard with me since day one!}} He smiled, proud of his accomplishments.....

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Ho-hum. Jack, your edited post has a new case of sloth with 'Kiro quickly apologized'...-.- Still, the length has improved and this new one looks just fine. ^_^

IC:

"But of course!" Yikari exclaimed at Oliver's statement, "My dear Oliver-sama, there are separated siblings in this world who only know each other through letter correspondence and are still siblings in every possible sense of the word. We on the other hand have already known each other for several minutes, that's more than some siblings ever get." he gave the boy a hearty smile, quite purposefully ignoring Kiro for the moment, just to see how long it would take to tick the boy off and make him demand acknowledgement.

Speaking of ackonwledgements, it seemed like Cynthie-chan wasn't getting very much of those at the moment. The boy quickly spun around, only to spot that the girl in question had taken up slowly backing away. Ahh...such stealth would have made Hiro proud, but it wouldn't do for such anti-social tendencies to be bred in the dearest of all his new friends now, was it? No, of course not. Especially since Yikari had yet to determine why the blue-haired girl looked so familiar.

With that in mind, Yikari chose not to comment on Oliver's words on the invitation, although on a normal day the mischievous boy would immediately have rushed over to peek over Oliver's shoulder and probably have swiped the letter too, should a suitable occasion have arisen. This time however, he quite purposefully walked over to Cynthia.

"Cynthie-chan..." he began in a fairly quiet voice which still sounded rather hurt and dissapointed "You aren't going to just walk away on your newly found family, are you?" he gave her his most convincing poor-little-orphan expression, "Couldn't you stay a bit longer? Pleeease?"

Hiro scoffed, now thoroughly annoyed by the abundance of small and irritating pokémon in his presence as Kiro's Ralts joined in as well, {Why should she?} the Houndoom remarked bitterly, {There would be more oxygen for the rest of us if she left, wouldn't there?}

"Oh, you don't really mean that, Hiro." Yikari said, shaking his head at the fire type, "And how could Cynthie-chan be like the little sister I never had if she's somewhere else? You're spouting silly talk now."

{Silly talk?} Hiro echoed, {Who's the one talking about sisters he's never had five minutes after meeting the girl, eh?}

"Time is a relative concept." Yikari remarked, turning his attention back to Cynthia to make sure that she wouldn't make a getaway.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Has anybody been watching the Winter Olympics?

Alter, tell the Finnish judge he's being harsh. XD The Japanese judge is being harsh, too.

IC:

Oliver hadn't noticed Kiro's laughter while he had been rereading his invitation, so of course, as he turned to face Kiro as the boy was apologizing, Oliver narrowed his eyes, trying to hide his confusion.

"What are you apologizing about? Never mind, I don't want to know." As usual, he was being rude on the first impression. Folding up his invitation, he placed it back where it had been in his pocket before turning around to hear Yikari's latest response. Whoa, it seemed the guy was going to stop at nothing to convince them all that they were a 'family'.

Piro was listening as well, not moving save the constant swishing of his tail. Every so often the jewel on his forehead would glow, but only for a split second, not glowing again until several long moments had passed.

{Actually, the less people, the better.} Piro piped up, agreeing with what Hiro was saying. His expression was void of emotion, as usual. {If there were less people around, it would be easier to spot danger coming from afar.}

"Something's wrong with you. Really." Oliver said, in Yikari's direction, quickly folding his arms again. No, he definitely wasn't the brother Yikari ever had. He was going to die believing that.

Meanwhile, Akeru had barely paid attention to Wilbur's response, completely occupied in repeatedly poking the Spoink's pearl with his nose. His tail was still wagging.

{Shiny things are so fun to poke!} Akeru yipped in happiness, eyes seeming to glow brightly. {But I think it's getting kinda boring! Don't you?} With that, the Houndour quickly turned and bounded away from Wilbur, making his way back to Oliver through the surrounding people, skidding to a halt when he finally reached the boy. Apparently he shouldn't bound so fast in the future. The Houndour barked up at his Trainer to get his attention, eventually tugging on Oliver's pant leg, if a bit hard.

{Ollieee~! Let me out when something fun happens!} Akeru howled, smiling in spite of the irritated look he got from Oliver. The Trainer said nothing, though, merely unclipping the Houndour's Pokeball and returning him within the next few moments.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ernis snorted at Yikari's previous statement, about where his eyes were positioned. The boy knew he had better things to ponder about, the color of Amber's eyes for example.

"Well, yes. Pools of fire I mean-"the Coordinator bit his tougue while sweatdropping.

Great, excellent. What a nice thing to say to a girl, eh? He quickly resumed talking once more, hoping to cover up his previous mistake. "Anyway, I just noticed they're color. You're so beautiful that I was blinded, hence the fact that I couldn't see their magnificent color."

The boy proceeded to gesture to Buu, asking her to get his invitation out of his bag while turning to see a new boy approaching them. He was older, and had a Ralts.

{Rightness, Ernis!}the Sudowoodo saluted her trainer obediantely, proceeding to unzip his knapsack, rummaging through it until she pulled out a piece of paper folded neatly.

"Right. All of you are talking about this thing right?"Ernis held it out, opening it to briefly glance at the letter, followed by its folding and placement into the boy's pocket.

{Helloness, tiny Ralts!}Buu waved to Kindle, laughing at the small size of the Ralts compared to her. Infact, she was almost always surronded by smaller Pokemon. Like, Wilbur for example, either way, they were all too fun to be with. Her expression did let down a bit as Akeru was returned to his pokeball.

{Friend. There's no danger. And even if there was, the more people the better. Cause' they're more eyes and everyone could contribute to beatin' the danger! Of course..the plan could backfire and we could all get seriously hurt or captured, our trainers too. And then, all we can do is sit powerless in the metal cage's they've imprisoned us in and howl until the bad guys get pissed off an-}Chue was stopped abruptly by a brown arm covering his mouth.

{Peopleness, don't mind him. He's like that.}Buu grinned nervously, letting the Feebas get back onto his original place on her shoulder.

"I am definately not your brother. Seriously, I can't comprehend the fact that we could actually be related. Good try though."Ernis had actually put something good(Feebas, if we're talking about Ernis, him saying 'Good try' would've been considered way good already.XD) into his sentence, though the rest of it seemed to be as rude and negative as the ones before. Still, this Arikawa guy was creeping him out, bah, he just probably needed some getting used to.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I'm so nervous... I have a speech to give today in my Public Speaking class. I'm talking about my experience in having a pet rabbit so I definitely know what I'm talking about, but I can't help but be nervous. ^^;;

Cynthia
    ---------------

"Uh... uh... I- I suppose I could stay," Cynthia stuttered, looking up at Yikari's pleading face. Darn! She had gotten caught, and now she felt even more embarrassed that someone had caught her. She would have been better off not moving at all and just keeping quiet.

With the slightest of sighs, she began to walk back over to the group, stealing glances at them all and wondering why this boy was so determined to keep everyone together. After all, quite a few of them seemed to dislike his use of the term 'family' when addressing the group, so why did he push it so much? Cynthia gulped a little and figured that she would look extremely rude if she didn't speak up considering she had just been dragged back over to the others, so she quickly thought of something to say.

"Do you think we're almost to the island? We have been out here for quite some time now," she asked no one in particular, her soft voice sounding its usual quiet self.

Wilbur was glad when the Houndour left his presence, his pearl was getting all slimy from the dog's wet nose, and Wilbur liked to keep his pearl clean.

{Indeed,} the Spoink squeaked when the Houndour had been returned, {As for your question,} he said turning to the Ralts once again, {I can't say. I just know that one day she was very afraid. Something bad happened but she would never tell me. I dunno, I just guess it wasn't meant to be.}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Winter Olympics? Ehh...can't say that I have. Although if the finnish judge is being harsh then good on him. Finnish judges are usually so bloody soft that they're giving us a bad name. xP

And good luck on your speech Melissa. ^-^ I used to freak out completely about them a few years back, but nowadays I take it all out on the audience by going into detail about everything instead. Helps to keep my mind of the audience itself. xD

IC:

{Finally someone with a little sense.} Hiro remarked at Piro's comment, {A commodity which most people seem to lack, I'm afraid...} he cast a meaningfull glance at Chue, {I'd rather be on my own than have a weird little fish or an over-energetic pup for a sentry.}

"Aww...come on Ernie-san." Yikari said at the coordinator's comment, shaking his head, "Don't be a grouch just because you're the little brother in this equation." he turned his attention back to Cynthia, his face lighting up visibly at the girl's reply, although he still noted that she had not given up the altogether unfitting habit of sighing and looking depressed.

"Well...our esteemed captain said that we had good weather, so we might make it ahead of schedule." Yikari remarked at Cynthia's question, "Let me go take a look." he flashed a quick grin at the girl before dashing off a bit forward and leaning as far over the railing as he could go, his feet seeming precariously close to loosing contact with the deck as only his toes could still touch it, the rest of the boy's body being aimed at seeing as far out to sea as possible. After a moment or two the boy dashed back over to the group with a continuously cheerfull expression on his face.

"We're not quite there yet, Cynthie-chan." he announced, performing a mock salute for the girl, "But I'm pretty sure that I spotted land in the distance, it could be Ryko. Any other orders, m'am?" he maintained a purposefully over-dramatized show of discipline, seemingly oblivious to the fact that no-one had really ordered him to do anything.

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Eh... okay, I just talked about rabbits for about 16 minutes to my class. ^^;; The presentation was only supposed to be 5-7 minutes. It's official... I know too much about rabbits. O_O Luckily I was the second person to go and he gave me some slack. I did a good job though and no one looked bored! I think this is good for my future students though. It means that when I'm a teacher, my students can get me to easily talk through a half an hour, thereby delaying their tests by a day. I always loved it when that happened to my teachers. ^__^

Anyway:

Cynthia
    ----------------

Cynthia stared as Yikari raced over to the edge of the boat to peer out and make a call as to whether or not they had reached Ryko yet. She certainly had to hand it to the boy, he was very energetic. Quite the opposite of her usual demeanor, which consisted of being calm and quiet.

As he asked her if she had any other orders, the girl looked up at him with a slight frown. "O-orders?" she said in an uncertain tone, "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean? Am I to order you around?"

Wilbur heard this comment, and his little black eyes gave an exasperated look. {Oh Cynthia... he's obviously joking you again,} the little Spoink said, but he wasn't close enough for Cynthia to hear him.

As Cynthia stared at Yikari though, she suddenly felt as though he was somehow familiar. She couldn't imagine where she had seen him before, nor could she imagine ever forgetting someone like him, but there it was. She waited for his reply though, not wanting to ask him about what she was thinking-- it would have sounded a little strange.

OOC: I think I'm getting my brother's cold. My throat feels all warm and funny; like it does in the beginnings of a cold.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Nyaaah, you wanna be a teacher then, Melissa? I have no idea what I want to do... And....I'm such a lazy poster. I just got my brace fitted and it hurt. This morning I also had to get my travel jabs so I can go to the caribbean in April....so my arm hurts and my teeth hurt...}

Festival mewed, and peered out to sea. {I can't wait until we hit land!} she squeaked, and continued to found around the others, {then I can go swimming!} After all, Festival liked nothing more than the water, but here where she was surrounded by so much she couldn't enjoy it. She shot the tumbling waves another wistfull look, and bounced over to Akeru. {Hello, can I play too?} she began, but she didn't bother waiting for an answer and slumped over his back so she could see Wilbur's pearl as well. {I can see my reflection!} she exclaimed.

Amber rolled her eyes at Festival's behaviour. The little vaporeon meant well, bless her, but she was almost always annoying - especially to others. Amber didn't have the heart to chide her, so she turned back to Enris.
    "I think that was a compliment, so thanks." she told him, and watched Yikari charge off towards the edge of the boat. Ah, how she wished the boat would hurry up. This method of travelling was ever so mediocre - so slow, too! Still, if it went any faster Amber guessed poor Miss Cynthia would have a complete nervous breakdown.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Melissa, you are going to be everybody's favorite teacher. XD Plushie does hope you don't get too sick, though. Sickness bad. >.<

Ah, and Charon, braces do suck very much at first. The pain eventually goes away after a few days, though, so.. Yesh, it will be over soon. :3

Nyah, I love watching the Olympics, Winter and Summer. ^-^ Yesterday one of the guys in Men's Halfpipe (I forget which country he was from) made a shaka to the camera. :3

The shaka ish like so famous now. Remember; it's all in the wrist. ^-^

IC:

Oliver couldn't help but crane his neck a little as Yikari went to the railing to check how much farther they had to go. Of course, due to the awkward height angle, this meant he had to crane his neck a lot in order to actually see anything. Squinting his eyes, he was able to make out the distant shape of land spread wide on the horizon, just as Yikari had mentioned.

It wasn't much to look at now, though, so Oliver decided to turn back to the conversation, hoping that the ride wouldn't be too much longer. Though.. Judging by how happy the captain had sounded earlier, it probably wasn't all that much longer.

"If you want to take orders," Oliver said, turning to Yikari, unable to resist the temptation. "Then feel free to fetch me a cola. Great weather for one, don't you think?" He concluded, unable to restrain a grin.

Meanwhile, Piro's only physical reaction to Hiro's comment was the twitch of an ear. {Yet those with common sense must take it upon themselves to protect those who don't. The world works in strange ways..} Piro trailed off, the jewel on his forehead glowing once more.

OOC:

I hope BB joins in before he misses the boat.. .___.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-

Melissi as a teacher?
    She'd definately be loved by her students then.^^

Gah..and all these talk about braces ish scarin' me. I'm getting braces soon.o.O;;

Ic-

"I am not little! If you want me to be a part of this imaginary family, atleast try be decent will you?"Ernis frowned at Yikari's statement. True, that boy was a tad taller than him, but that give him the chance to be called smaller. Well..maybe that went for Oliver as well, the poor kid. It did seem that the redhead was much more stronger than he looked, was he underestimating him? Nah.

"Really? You deserve all the compliments you need!"the boy turned to smile at Amber as she thanked him for complimenting her. Looking at Yikari as he dashed to the side of the ship, trying to spot Ryko for that quiet blue-girl.

"If you're getting Oliver's drink, get me some herbal tea while you're at it, will you?"he waved one hand to Yikari, sounding quite serious indeed.

{Weird? Weird? I'm not weird! I'm more of the..unique type!}Chue concluded from his spot on Buu's shoulder, it was a wonder how the Feebas managed to maintain that grin he always had on his face. It must've been a mask of some sort.

{Heheeness! Common sense isn't so common anymore! And yes, the world works in strangeness! That's why I love it!}the Sudowoodo stated, covering her mouth with arm as she giggled.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I concur, everyone loves the verbose teachers. Well, at least I and most of the people from my old class do. ^-^ Ahh...this reminds me of the time when we debated away a whole double lesson of Swedish...xD

Anyway, my symphaties for your pain, Charon. I forget that not anyone has it as easy with the dentistry as I do (One cavity which was long since filled constitutes my whole record). Still, think about it this way; at least you don't end up with a nightbrace. Now those things are scary. @.@

IC:

"Why Oliver-sama...Ernie-kun..." Yikari noted at the two boys' comments, giving the a look of mock-surprise "I didn't know you two responded to 'ma'm'. I'll just keep that in mind for future reference then, shall I?" he chuckled slightly before turning back to answering Cynthia's question.

"You needn't give any orders if you don't want to, Cynthie-chan." he replied, giving the girl a friendly smile "I can be magnanimous enough to live with that." the boy relaxed his manner again, shrugging of the previous discipline alltogether. There was something in the look that she was giving him that hadn't been there before, though, a kind of intentness in the stare, as if she was trying to connect the boy's appearance to something in her mind.

"Cynthie-chan?" he asked after a while, unable to restrain his curiosity, "Is there something on your mind?"

{Eh...quite so...} Hiro concured with Piro's statement, slightly puzzled by the fact that he couldn't find anything to dislike about the Espeon. The Houndoom wasn't used to dealing with people who didn't annoy him in some way, and despite his claims to the contrary, it was precisely among that sort of people that he found himself a bit at loss about what to say. Still though, he felt that he should comment on something, and luckily, the annoying little fish and that wiggly tree had provided a suitable target to talk at.

{Weird...unique...whatever you need to tell yourself, strange little fish.} Hiro remarked at Chue's comment, scoffing {It's all semantic nonsense really...and what, might I ask, is so funny?} he now turned his attention to Buu, noting that the Sudowoodo was having trouble with containing her own inner mirth, {You know what? On second thought I don't even want to know.} the Houndoom continued, ignoring both Chue and Buu and wishing that the darnable ship would just reach its destination so that he could take some well-needed distance from this crowd.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC:

Hmm, I guess it's about time to speed things up a bit.

IC:

Oliver's usual scowl deepened considerably at Yikari's words, and he was just as quick to reply as soon as that had happened.

"That's not what I meant! I assumed you would be glad to take orders from anyone, considering how quickly you got to requesting more. I.." Oliver forced himself to trail off, deciding it was best to refrain from giving Yikari ideas. Yes, just be quiet.. and hope he goes away..

While Oliver fell into a state of surpressed anger, Piro turned away from Hiro, looking towards the distant wedge of land on the horizon, his forehead jewel glowing softly again, although not to the point where it would plainly attract attention. He didn't have to squint his eyes from behind his shades in order to see the approaching region.

By now the land had drawn up considerably closer--apparently the good weather had prevailed, and the ship was plowing through the waters at a steady pace, even though from a passenger's point of view it seemed to be going painfully slow.

The details of the coastline itself were almost visible now. The distant white foam of waves rolling into the beach could be seen, as well as tiny little dots for the far-away buildings and the docks of the harbor. The coastline and beaches spread out for as far as the eye could see across the horizon. Apparently this region was pretty big, at least for a first glance.

Piro flicked his tail to and fro as he observed what he could see of the coastline. He didn't know what to make of it, really.. Danger could await them all on Ryko's shores. Unmerciful danger. He couldn't deny the possibility. Oh, how he wished that Yoku would be let out of his Pokeball soon.. Working alongside a trusted partner was the best way to go.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Name: Jason Saint
    Appearance: Jason is a well gruimed man, he is very hansome with long blonde hair which clahses greatly with his smart black suit. Shiny polished up shoes and a red tie, his blazer is usually always done up, no matter how hot, and he only undoes it when angered. He still wears the wedding ring of his late wife. and silver cufflinks.

Personality: A very charming man and offeres his kind'ness to anyone, he isn't quick to judge, but although he would rather keep it to himself he is a sort of ''children should be seen and not heard'' person, but he keeps it to himself as he knows that times have evolved. He loves art and fine wines, and often makes soothing quotes which are known to calm people quite quickly. He however isn;t the most intelligent of men in other areas, such as logical thinking. He has never been very patient with naughty pokemon, as such all of his own are well diciplines to follow orders without hesitation, some may call this a bad way to raise pokemon as their natrual instincts can be most helpful, but jason does not listen to this theory.

Pokemon:
    Dewgong - Dewgong is the chilled out pokemon of the group, (in more ways then one) when he isn;t battleing he prefers to just swim around lazily, or perhaps chat up the ladies :).
    Jason caught Dewgong as a lonely seel that he found while traveling in the S.S anne.

Arcanine - Proberly Jason's most loyal pokemon, he loves to be babied and get attention from his master, but in battle he is a raging mahcine and will sput itself through anything to help it's master, even sacrifice it's own life
    Jason was given his first pokemon, a growlithe when he was 10.

Cacturne - Cacturne is the sort of pokemon that prefers to keep itself to itself, it rarely talks to anyone, and changes very little in battle, it's almost as if he is always waiting for something to happen, liike he is expecting battle to break out at any time. He enjoys watching and listening from afar, as his master makes rememorable quotes, and is somewhat a little jealous of Arcanine. Jason caught Cacnea a long time ago, with very little effort, it was merely sitting on the road waiting for him, almost as he knew he was destined to be caught by him.

History (Optional): Having once been a very temporary gym leader of an unknown region, he left the job for reasons unknown. Some say it was due to his wife's death which occured due to a long disease which he has never gotten over, and feels somewhat guilty for his beloved ones death. He was never much interested in pokemon battles anyway so used his time in the research of new pokemon.....

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    The ship suddenly made a sharp shake...nothing to worry about, but down in the dephs of the ship, a man began to stur from his distant slumber, he turns over in his large bed and slowly opens his eyes. Everything seems blurry, but he can make out parts of his room, a desk and wardrobe are directly in front of him on the other side of the room. the man pulls himself up into a sitting position and rubs his tires eyes with clenches fists. Uttering a deep yawn and stretching his arms out, his eyes begin to focus more. He sigh's deeply and looks to the small table next to his bed, he reaches over and picks up a glass of water which he quickly drains and swings his legs over onto the carpeted floor.

What time is it?...are we there yet? the man wonders to himself as he stands up and walks on his bare foot across the room to the small kitchs area, he places the glass into a washing up bowel and turns on the tap, cupping his hands, his slooshes his still tires face twice before turning the tap back off and grabbing a nearby towel. As he dries his face he turns around and notices a small sphere object on the floor, it is one of his pokeballs. Must have feel off with that lurch he though with a glance to his remaining pokeballs on a table. He drops the towel on the kitches table and bends down to pick up the ball, instantly he smiles, recognising which ball it is, and walks over to place it neatly on the table next to his others.
    ''There there now, we can't have you wandering off now can we''
    The man says kindly with a smile. Looking at a clock on the wall, he reads the time ''ahhh right on schedule, perhaps it's time i prepared myself and headed up to the deck.

The man walks over to a wardrobe and opens it, revealing 2 three piece suits, he yawns again and reaches for one, about to get dressed.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: BB's playing someone older than me! XD Sometimes it's fun to play older people though, they have issues and thoughts different from teens. Yes indeedy.

Thanks for the nice comments about teaching! Hopefully I can get through the student teaching alive... o.o Kids are evil to substitutes and student teachers.

And braces must hurt lots Charon! I have a friend that got braces in the beginning of high school and had them for three years. She was the kind of person that would come to school even if she was sporting a severed limb... so she would come to school the day after having her braces tightened, and moaning and groaning in pain. Poor dears! As for shots... they are evil. My brother's diabetic, so he has to have insulin shots all the time. It's kinda funny though, he's perfectly okay with the insulin shots, but when it comes to a flu shot, he has to lay down or he'll faint. ^^;;

Hey!! I'm gonna post! XD I feel like I've said that a lot lately. >.>

Cynthia
    ------------------

"Something on my mind?" Cynthia repeated as Yikari had asked her about it. Yes, she had been thinking of why the boy looked so familiar, but she felt a bit silly asking about it. However... it was a bad thing to lie to someone... she had agreed to that a long time ago. Torn again between duty and embarrassment, Cynthia bowed to morality.

"Oh well, you s-see Mr. Arikawa, I just thought that you looked a bit... familiar?" she said, ending in an uncertain tone that made the comment sound more like a question. She then proceeded to stare down at the floor, feeling even more silly that she had said that in such a silly way.

Wilbur bounced a little, watching Cynthia nearby. He was glad that she was interacting with people, as she usually became more comfortable around people she knew. Would she ever feel comfortable enough to talk normally around them? He didn't know, but he hoped she would someday. Life is no fun unless you have people to enjoy it with.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, yay for older people! ^0^ Heh, that dude is going to make for some interesting situations methinks. xD Anyways, I was just wondering...how come you're posting in present tense BB? Is there any particular reason or did you just happen to do it?

IC:

A mischievous grin spread across Yikari's face at Oliver's protest, but before the boy had managed to make anything more out of it, Cynthia had finally answered his question, and the answer was certainly enough to catch Yikari's attention for a while.

"Familiar?" the boy echoed, his mind immediately setting to work, "Eh...not in a 'that-guy-owes-me-a-lot-of-money' way, I hope?" he added jokingly, although in truth, it was quite probable that the girl was one of the countless customers for his 'wares', in which case looking for a refund would be alltogether logical, but somehow, the boy found himself doubting that particular scenario, if only because he simply couldn't picture Cynthia ever buying anything but the perfectly legitimate stuff, "Well, I am a rather travelling species..." he continued thoughtfully, "And if it makes you feel any better, Cynthie-chan, you do look familiar to me as well." he frowned slightly, a rather uncharacteristic action for someone like him, but then his expression turned back to the usual cheerful one, "I'm afraid I can't place you, though." Yikari concluded, shaking his head "Which is a shame for me, as I do pride myself on never forgetting a pretty face." he took a brief pause, "And most people do claim that I'm hard to forget...do you have any idea of how or where you would have seen me?"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    OOC - yay for old croneys!!! and i'm not sure why i done it titan lol, truth be told i just done it that way without thinking lol

IC - The man reached for his blazer and swung it around himself, placinh him arms through the holes and pulling it into a smart, neat manner. He closed the wardrobe door where there is a mirror on the outside and observes himself while doing up his blazer buttons, he has long blonde hair and sparkling teeth, still.....he was clearly getting older, not quite the young man he used to be, oh how he missed those days. He closed put his closed hand to his mouth and coughed before turning away from the reflection staring equally depressed back at him, and looked towards the desk with his pokeballs on it, he smiled slightly as thoughts of good times gone past ran through his mind. He walked over to them and picked one up
    ''and to imagine.....only you have bee through it all with my my friends.....''
    The man placed all three pokeballs in his inside blazer pocket and also picked up his wallet, pokenav and pokedex, he placed these in seperate pockets and turns his attention to the oval window straight ahead, he could see the wide beautiful sea, but not far ahead...their destination......a place he heard much about and was trying to look forward to arriving at.
    Business as usual i suppose... he thought with a final sigh before walking across the room and opening his door, he stepped out and switched off the light before closing it, making the room fill with the darkness that so many fear....

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Bah... you made me post again Alter when I wanted to eat.

... What do you mean it was my choice?! XD

Cynthia
    ----------------

"I-I d-don't know... um, I just remember seeing you. I'm not very good at remembering people," Cynthia stated, her gray eyes staring off into space, trying to remember but not connecting with anything. She had blushed a little at the boy's comment about not forgetting a pretty face-- Cynthia always took compliments with a blush and stuttering, it was her way.

"P-Perhaps something will remind one of us later on of the incident?" she said, feeling a bit confused as to why she had chosen the word 'incident' to describe a meeting. Incident was something that was usually accompanied by an unwanted event or strange happening. She usually remembered those... oh well, she couldn't dwell on it too long, especially since land was in view now.

Cynthia looked over to the land approaching them, and felt a chill of anxiousness and wonder. She was a little afraid, but she knew that Wilbur and Tic-Tac would be with her, along for the ride in whatever awaited them.

OOC: Must... eat... lunch!

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    I went to the theatre, because a drama youth group that my friend is in was putting on a show, it was GREAT. There was singing, and dancing, and all my favoruite songs... like The Monster Mash, She's Not There, and Gotta Get Out Of This Place. There were others.. still, we stood up in the isle, and screamed, and danced, and various stupid things. It was a pretty...plotless escapade, but the singing and cool 50's costumes made it fun.
    LMAO, BB, you're palying an old pervert I bet! ;)}

Festival's big brown eyes had fallen on the approaching land mass; almost immediately, they were bright and full of excitement. Her bounding and leaping grew more and more frantic, as she darted in a tight figure eight around the trainers, practically nose to tail.
    {Nearly there!} she sang cheerfully, completely oblivious of those around her.

Amber watched her Vaporeon for a minute, before turning back to the others. "Hey, Yukari, if you're taking orders from girls alone can you get me a sandwich?" she teased, and opened her mouth to continue - but froze mid-sentence. She had just spotted a man dressed in a black blazer out of the corner of her eye. Amber paused, and watched him for a second.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back