• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remove a Letter or Two, Would Ya?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Trapinch -> Rapinch. Raised from the hood, this literally grounded dude is more or less the king of rap in the pokeverse. Not modern rap though. but just give him a topic and he will make countless poems about it.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Poison Sting -> Poison Sing
Your Pokemon: ♪One look could kill~My pain, your thriiilll~♪

PageEmp

Years
Perish song -> Perish son. The user sacrifices it's child to the opponent, maybe using it as a meatsheild.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Work Up --> Perk Up: The user drinks several cups of coffee to make it through the rest of the day.

PageEmp

Years
Heat wave -> Eat wave. If the user uses this before the opponent uses Surf or Sludge wave, no damage will be dealt and the user restores HP.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Cursola -> Cursol. A spiteful Dark/Ghost-type evolution of Absol that intentionally causes impending doom to those who scapegoated it in the past.

PageEmp

Years
Cursola -> Cursol. A spiteful Dark/Ghost-type evolution of Absol that intentionally causes impending doom to those who scapegoated it in the past.
Not gonna lie that would actually make a very cool real mon lol.

Shift gear -> Shift ear. The user deattaches his ears and gains the soundproof ability for a few turns. Also something I would DEFINITELY like to have while I am studying.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Morgrem ->Orgre A Dark/Ground-type split evolution of Impidimp that thrives in the swamp. It is as fearsome as it is filthy.

Years
Gale Wings -> Gale Win: An ability that boosts both the attack stat and special attack stat by 50% if the pokemon's base speed stat is 125 or higher.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Corviknight ->Corviknigh A Flying/Dark-type split evolution of Corvisquire that cries loudly about impending doom, but is often brushed off as a nuisance.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Earthquake -> Artquake: The most powerful move in Smeargle's arsenal, basically making the foe trembles due to sheer beauty or ugliness of the art it made.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Wild Charge ->Wild Char. A Fire-type attack that scatters embers all across the battlefield while striking every ally and foe in battle.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Raticate -> Rat I Ate. It's a Ghost type Pokémon now, and is essentially a zombie.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Steel Wing -> Steel Wig. The user steals the foe's wig. The user puts on a wig with sharp, needle-like hair and headbutts the foe. Ouch!!

pkmin3033

Stealth Rock -> Steal Rock. The user steals a rock from the opponent. Never mind if the opponent didn't have a rock to begin with. It definitely doesn't have one now, because it's been stolen.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Pidgeotto ---> Midgeotto: A smaller version of Pidgeotto but still bigger than a Pidgey. (And what my manager calls me at work...lol.)

pkmin3033

Flame Wheel - Lame Heel. Guess you shouldn't have given your Pokemon the nickname "Achilles" huh...

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
I think we're only supposed to remove letters instead of adding/changing letters :o

Turnback Cave -> Urnback Cave. A cave where you have to earn your way back A cave with a ton of urns in a room in the back! It's probably not a good idea to open or knock any of them over... they say this room is especially haunted! (The eerie Old Chateau theme also plays here!)

Back