• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
If you're willing to put in the work, you could use this tutorial to resize the Latias and Latios sprites to the size you want pretty easily.

As for the human versions.. I didn't think there was a human version of Latios?

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
If you're willing to put in the work, you could use this tutorial to resize the Latias and Latios sprites to the size you want pretty easily.

As for the human versions.. I didn't think there was a human version of Latios?

That's the thing i'm not sure how big to make them i have a regular title screen done but i wanted to try out the animated ones that included gen 1 to 6. Second do you happen to know where i could find a human sprite of the one that was in heroes?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2021
Looking for one of two things.

1) Both Indoor and outdoor D/P/P or HGSS tilesets
or
2) Resources that will teach me how to resize my own tiles and tilesets to the RMXP format.

I would honestly prefer learning myself so that I can be more self sufficient in the future but will take the tiles/tilesets themselves as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Hey, it's my understanding that when leaves/flowers are moving across the screen, it is a fog in motion.

Can anyone provide a fog like that? I'm having no luck finding any.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
Years
Does anyone have a tileset of the Royal Unova ship from BW?
Or just any large ship in the gen 5 style. I tried to rip it from screenshots, but it looks like crap.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
That's the thing i'm not sure how big to make them i have a regular title screen done but i wanted to try out the animated ones that included gen 1 to 6. Second do you happen to know where i could find a human sprite of the one that was in heroes?
I'm not quite sure what you mean by animated ones. I'd scale the sprite up to 125% each step, then repeat the tutorial's process until you've got the sprite at a size you like.

If you're looking for Bianca from Pokemon Heroes, I'm sure a fanmade sprite exists, but you could also just find a similar Lass sprite, splice on the 'points' from Latias's head, and recolor them to match the hair color.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
I'm not quite sure what you mean by animated ones. I'd scale the sprite up to 125% each step, then repeat the tutorial's process until you've got the sprite at a size you like.

If you're looking for Bianca from Pokemon Heroes, I'm sure a fanmade sprite exists, but you could also just find a similar Lass sprite, splice on the 'points' from Latias's head, and recolor them to match the hair color.

I will try that for the sprites as for Bianca i tried looking for one but can't find one i need this for another game im working on idk what to do for the other one.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Jan 1, 2016
5th gen tiles/Custom tiles?

Can anybody link me to some good 5th gen tiles or a tutorial on how to create your own?

MVR

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
Can anybody link me Matt's 4th gen pack? Since all links are dead in the thread.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 5, 2023
Any links to good Pokémon remixers/composer ? I already know the zephyr and Glitchxcity

Back