• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Revived thread~ Your Real Name

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
  • My Name is Laura. And my Middle name is Terri/Teri [I have no idea how to spell it!]
    I prefer to be called Lauz or something else random.....I wanted to be called 'Sailor Jupiter' in my 6th year in primary school...when I was obsessed with sailor moon for the first time....anyway.....It's Lauz! ^_^

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • My name is Andrew/Andy/Drew. I used to get really pissy when I was a little kid when people called me anything but Andy, and now I honestly don't care.

Years
  • I'm a big, fat liar and my pants on fire. My name's actually not "Jordan" (just picked one to replace my old username Birdman, which I didn't feel like associating with anymore). Anyhoo, my last name's Nguyen...that's what I feel like sharing today.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My name is Mitchel. It's a pain that Mitchell is common, I have to keep telling people there's only one 'l' in my name!

When I'm around my friend Mitchell, I take on codename 'Seven', due to the fact that both my first and last names have seven letters in them. <3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Matthew R Crowe
    It's kind of awesome I guess because sometimes people mistake me as a relation to the actor Russell Crowe (Which is actually my dad's name haha)

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Alastair :D Oddly enough, it rarely get's shortened to Al or Ali.

Apparently, it's an anglicized version of Alasdair which is the scottish version of alexander. And that means something along the lines of "defender of men". AWESOME 8D

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    My real name is Gordon. But some people I know spell it "Gordan". The former is the right way.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    ... Because the mystery is what makes me unique, I will put it in Spoilers, in case people do want to know.

Spoiler:

Back