• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    I get the whole, 'he's said the most suss thing, therefore lynch' kind of reasoning. Because obviously someone needs lynched, and it this stage it's pretty much all you have to go on. But you run the risk of losing a teammate on reasoning that's not entirely solid/backed up.

That being said, I think what you're terming my 'slip-up' is a result of me making guesses/assumptions. Which pretty much everyone is going to be doing at this stage.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Ok, no friend, we have to lynch someone, and what we're doing, it's being aggressive, that's what you do when you have no leads.

That's what I'm saying. I understand that you're being aggressive. And that you/Nimsy have reasoned I'm currently the most suss. I'm just saying I don't think the logic by which I am suss is particularly solid. Even you admit here that you don't have a lead.

But I can offer no other fingers of suspicion to point at anyone. And I think it would make me look worse if I tried to.

Years
    I don't think Daydream in a mafia role but who knows , I think he is like me , When nimsy is just behind my *** in Babylon and I just played so terrible but I also make right guess about davepetaspirit not being pshysic but nobody really cares.
    Forget that but I don't think daydream as mafia.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Less than 24 hours remain!

Spoiler:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [KILL] Golgari

No harm meant. No discussion is happening, but I'll be around if we can get some more ideas thrown around. So I can switch if need be. Let's please not die to inactivity guys (and gals!).

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    [Kill] Nimsy

No reason behind it - just need to get my vote in. If they start stacking up against you I'll change it.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't think that sussing daydream over that is a valid strategy. My suspicions have fallen onto you, Johnny and Nimsy, for the tag-team accusation. We, Unity, are going to keep an eye on you two.

While I see where you're coming from (I mean, how many times have honest mistakes happened now? lol). But at the sametime, the way he stated it did strike me as odd. Odd in the sense of, "how would he know?". His defense was that we are supposed to make assumptions and guesses in mafia.

But this statement here;

I don't think tailor either, because we only have Tammy/vanilla mafia roles.

Does not look like a guess. It could be a very assured/confident assumption though, yes.

All in all, I'm really not sure what to make of this. I really want to side with Bard here, since I made an honest mistake recently and got (stupidly, may I add*) bandwagon'd day1 because of it. But the way he said it still irks me.

edit: Love you too, Marz <3

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    So shouldn't your FOS be on johnny?
    He agreed with my thoughts.
    Not the other way around.

----

And daydream may have said that to throw us off :P
    Or they actually don't have roles.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I have been known to be wrong.

But I also don't back down until there is solid proof that the one I'm leading a crusade against is inno. Even then I might not believe them 'til they're dead.
    Remember Cotgh? xD

-----
    Edit.
    There are about 3 hours left in this phase.

There is one vote on multiple people.
    And I hate leaving things up to chance.

Eeny meenie minie. . .marz

[kill] marz

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'm a little worried because now I've got two votes on me. I haven't done much suspicious.

Back