• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Rokka no Yuusha

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • I've a feeling I know who's the seventh but at this moment, it's nothing but gut.

I cannot wait to see Chamot have her ass handed to her by Adlet, Flamie and whoever else, 'cause she's just grating on my nerves...

Spoiler:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Will the seventh be revealed by the time this season ends?

And Derozio, I love Flamie too, you're not alone :3 Personally, I really like Adlet, Flamie and Hans the most. Don't care for the rest, tbh.

Years
  • Nice episode, but it's obvious that their budget is slowly fading away. Both the art and animation are becoming worse.

Also from what I've heard from LN readers we won't have the big reveal this season. They predict this will only adapt Volume 1. While the big reveal happening in like Volume 5.

Winter

Years
  • ^ Aww that sucks. Oh well at least that means another season, right?

Ullion

Years
  • I'm happy knowing there will be more seasons incoming :3 I don't see a change the animation quality yet. x.x'

Years
  • ^ Aww that sucks. Oh well at least that means another season, right?

Depends on the sales, nothing confirmed yet as far as I know. MAPPA(the studio adapting it) likes to do 2nd seasons. But if the sales are low I doubt they would adapt like up to 5 seasons for the reveal.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Depends on the sales, nothing confirmed yet as far as I know. MAPPA(the studio adapting it) likes to do 2nd seasons. But if the sales are low I doubt they would adapt like up to 5 seasons for the reveal.

This isn't a MAPPA work. Studio Passione is doing it. MAPPA is busy with Ushio to Tora these days. :p

Years
  • This isn't a MAPPA work. Studio Passione is doing it. MAPPA is busy with Ushio to Tora these days. :p

Oh god you're right. I have no idea why I thought MAPPA was working on it lol. Stuio Passione's track record isn't that great tho, so in the end this will most likely be an advertisement for the LNs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    We probably will get the reveal this season, Crunchyroll is holding a contest for people to guess the identity of the seventh.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I'm going to say it's Adlet and that he doesn't know he's the seventh, something like the demon king had enough power to create a fake seventh and when he gets released he will take over the body of the seventh or subconsciously get the seventh to release him. Either way I'm putting my eggs in one basket for Adlet being the seventh :p

and as always I've been loving this anime! :D

Ullion

Years
  • I'm going to say it's Adlet and that he doesn't know he's the seventh, something like the demon king had enough power to create a fake seventh and when he gets released he will take over the body of the seventh or subconsciously get the seventh to release him. Either way I'm putting my eggs in one basket for Adlet being the seventh :p

and as always I've been loving this anime! :D

I considered this possibility for a time. But if he was the seventh, how come the dais was already setup and the barrier activated before he reached the inside? Someone else must have managed to. o.o

Raven Valt

Years
  • I considered this possibility for a time. But if he was the seventh, how come the dais was already setup and the barrier activated before he reached the inside? Someone else must have managed to. o.o

That's why I mention subconsciously, if the demon lord is basically using Adlet as a puppet with the little power he has it would make sense that Adlet wouldn't realise what he's done and deny any wrong doing. I know that it's his character but the whole trying to win over every single person he meets seems fake. Idk could just be me blowing hot air lol.

Ullion

Years
  • But at no point in time did we, the viewers, have a break in what we see when he blows the entrance to the temple, fights the guards, and enters the room. If he was subconsciously effected and doesn't remember doing it, wouldn't the viewers have noticed a lapse in the sequence of events? :S

Raven Valt

Years
  • Yeah but they wouldn't want to show something as obvious as that because then it'd be easy to point your fingers at him, films, tv shows and other anime have sometimes left out obvious things in order to keep the suspense going. I think it'll be a last or second to last episode before we find out who the seventh is or they will be discovered, flee, then reappear near to the end/when the demon lord is being resurrected.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I had my eyes on Adlet as well but this is definitely well thought hypothesis.

Hopefully they won't make something stupid as making Flammie the odd one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah but they wouldn't want to show something as obvious as that because then it'd be easy to point your fingers at him, films, tv shows and other anime have sometimes left out obvious things in order to keep the suspense going.
    I would hate it if this turns out to be the cast. Rokka is a show that's supposed to be leaving you clues and threads to follow and make your own educated guesses. To simply gloss over something like that when it's related to the character who could possibly turn out to be the fake is such a lazy way to go about things and takes all the fun out of guessing and trying to solve the puzzle. I feel like Rokka's a much better show than that and hopefully won't go down that path.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    You really have to wonder why certain ones are so hot to kill anyone remotely suspicious when they clearly said, from the onset, the person who set the barrier can remove it. Especially when a certain character already did the unsealing doodlie.

Winter

Years
  • ^

None of them could unseal the barrier. Which is why I'm with Adlet on there being an eighth person.

Back