• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Rokka no Yuusha

Years

• Rokka no Yuusha

When the Majin awoke from the depths of darkness, the deity of fate chose six heroes and bequeathed them with the power to save the world. Adlet, a boy who proclaims himself the strongest on Earth, has been selected among the Rokka no Yuusha (Heroes of the Six Flowers), and he goes to the rendezvous point — but seven have gathered there. The heroes suspect that someone among the seven is the enemy, and the initial suspicion falls on Adlet.

[Source]

Information

Episodes: 12
    Airing: Jul 4, 2015 to ?
    Producers: Passione, Ponycan USA
    Genres: Action, Adventure, Mystery, Fantasy, Magic

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Dat animation <3

The concept isn't too original but holy moly it looks awesome!
    Spoiler:
    . The Aztectian inspiration for the setting is godly.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm excited for a game of mafia in anime form.

/is totally addicted

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • First episode had nothing much to gag over. I guess they're setting up Adlet to look like the "mafia". I hope this doesn't disappoint.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Okay, okay, hold on. What's this "mafia" thing I see over here? Are we sure we aren't confusing Gangsta. with this show somehow? Because as far as I'm aware, there's nothing I remotely see "mafia"ish about this show. I don't see any connection so far. O_o'

As for the episode itself - I'd say it was alright. I expected the maid to be who she turned out to be (it wasn't the OP spoiling me, I promise!) and Adlet's battle was pretty damn fun to watch. Apart from that, not much else happened so I have nothing to say about it. Visuals were nice and OST was okay. OP was okay and didn't stand out like Ranpo Kitan's and Gangsta's did for me. But yeah, here's to hope it is a decent ride.

Ullion

Years
  • http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=312

Let me be the first to say, Derozio - Welcome to the Underground. :) I hope this explains a lot for you!

Of the actual show, though - that maid is darn cute. :P The battle was fun to watch, but I'm sad we didn't see anyone else. Not too much yet to go on yet though.

derozio

Years
  • Ah, that. I don't wander much into the other threads from playground apart from the rating threads and tcti/dltms0 so I'm unaware that the "mafia" once confined to a single thread had become a subforum in its own. :O

Anyway, I agree. A shame they didn't show anyone else.
    One thing I didn't mention last time that I'd like to point out - I think the art style is pretty sweet. Characters look distinct and I'm a fan of the designs the kingdom's royal people and fighters had. But it is mostly Adlet and the princess whose designs I liked a lot. Princess' was a little wacky what with those "ears" but still something to my liking. bewbs. clevage. ahoy!

derozio

Years
  • She is so flirtatious. XD; Didn't expect her to lean on him or utter those kinds of dialogues SO soon after their journey just started. I find their pairing cute, though, so I'm fine with that. XD;

Definitely don't think that at the end chick is the one they think she is. Probably a misunderstanding.

Series is okay so far. Noticed a LOT of off-model scenes this episodes, though. First episode was beautiful. This one was a little lower in terms of overall art. =p

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • First episode is beautiful and I love the scenery, imagery, and storytelling. <3 I quite like Adlet's fighting style. The main characters feel natural to me despite being in a fantasy adventure setting. I like how both Adlet and Nashetania are self aware and have good chemistry so far. This series reminds me of Magi or Tales of the Abyss. :o

Ullion

Years
  • I'm really liking the anime so far, as well as the design for Adlet. \o/

I really don't like the design for Nashetania though. I can't take her seriously and she just seems annoying :/

Also, now we finally hit the "omg we're playing mafia now?" stage!

Winter

Years
  • Flamie*

That prepubescent saint is probably gonna be the annoying one. #ihatechildren

Ullion

Years
  • White-haired girls <3
    And I'm inclined to agree with Weiss, the Swamp girl might be annoying, but I'll wait it out. xD

Winter

Years
  • Swamp girl is still annoying af and reminds me of the bad mafia players I've seen in PC lol

Also the sudden shift in discussion towards the end of episode is a classic example of mafia discussion and bandwagoning.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Not sure how I feel about the latest episode as we're still at the point where they are trapped inside the temple. :p

Chamot is annoying me as she persists in torturing and killing Flamie (I liked the spelling more as Fremy luls). The three new characters are the most suspicious to me. Hans would be too obvious to be the fake, but he is trying really hard to convince the others that Adlet is the fake.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I really don't like Flamie and her super quiet voice. How can any of the characters hear her from a distance?

I also can't stand Chamot. The little brat irks me.

I love Adlet tho, he's really entertaining but I'm glad Hans pointed out how annoying his catchphrase got. Adlet is trying more hard to make strongest man in the world a catchphrase than Naruto's believe it. Nashetania (or whatever her name is) is pretty cool too but I feel like her or her bodyguard might be the fake brave. I don't really have much of an opinion about the woman.

derozio

Years
  • Anyone wondering why they changed the OP song just 5 episodes into the series? The first OP was SO good, too! :(

Am I the only one who fucking loves Flamie?!?
    She's so...cute. :c

As for other characters, I really like Chester. Everyone except Chamot are good in my book, actually. Chamot is just annoying. :(

I've unfortunately been spoiled to who the seventh actually is. But that still doesn't hamper my enjoyment of the series by much since it is overall a really fun ride. And the art style being as good it is somehow makes it all the more enjoyable haha. Looking forward to seeing more of this! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Anyone wondering why they changed the OP song just 5 episodes into the series? The first OP was SO good, too! :(

Yeah that's been bugging me since it first changed. I've been searching around and all the discussions I find just have only 1 person mention it. I know it sounds petty but it would be cool to know why.

Back