• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Rokka no Yuusha

Years
  • I think its the Bunny girl. She was always suspicious, attacking Adlet out of nowhere. Acting strange ever since they met with other Braves(Goldof). Also her horse was killed while fighting the Fiends right? But why, it was said that they don't attack animals/only humans. Also those faces she makes and how she looks. The two biggest reasons are that she threw a tantrum when she found out the barrier was activated. Starting breaking stuff and said weird things plus she can control blades.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Ditto. She's also made a point of not really getting involved in the debate. She's been out-of-sorts and lethargic inside the room. Her only real defense is she's trusted by others.

At any rate, the most likely situation is that the initial fog wasn't from the barrier. That way, when everyone panics and heads to the temple to see who activated the barrier they open it for you.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Although Hans this week moved up to my favorites, I can't help but still be suspicious of him... No way there could be sudden chemistry and comradeship... He is capable of being manipulative and having wanted these events play out exactly as they have. The females/saints are stronger than the average human so his choices to create friction within the group would have been between picking Adlet or Goldov.

Maura is highly suspicious after mandating several times that Flamie needs to kill Adlet. It seems uncharacteristic for the elder to encourage violence. Chamot is oddly not as suspicious to me, just an ill-tempered impatient brat that unfortunately results to violence as a means to resolve anything or to entertain herself. Nachetanya always looked warped. I wouldn't be surprised if Goldov is the 7th Brave just to follow the princess around. He is seething with jealously and saw an opportunity to eliminate Adlet. Goldov seems immature enough to fake the crest... But is so boring so he couldn't be the 7th.

Last edited:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Although Hans this week moved up to my favorites, I can't help but still be suspicious of him... No way there could be sudden chemistry and comradeship... He is capable of being manipulative and having wanted these events play out exactly as they have. The females/saints are stronger than the average human so his choices to create friction within the group would have been between picking Adlet or Goldov.

Maura is highly suspicious after mandating several times that Flamie needs to kill Adlet. It seems uncharacteristic for the elder to encourage violence. Chamot is oddly not as suspicious to me, just an ill-tempered impatient brat that unfortunately results to violence as a means to resolve anything or to entertain herself. Nachetanya always looked warped. I wouldn't be surprised if Goldov is the 7th Brave just to follow the princess around. He is seething with jealously and saw an opportunity to eliminate Adlet. Goldov seems immature enough to fake the crest... But is so boring so he couldn't be the 7th.

I think real life conclusions layered onto this anime are not going to work, I think if anything Chamot is more suspicious than anyone at the moment, given that she wants Kitty-chan to kill Adlet obviously as a ploy to get rid of a brave, I know it seems too obvious but sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one. Maura's character hasn't been shown off enough for her to be judged imo, she had a small conversation with Flamie about her killing Adlet but I don't think it's enough to call her the seventh. I'm still going to firmly believe whoever is the seventh, doesn't know they're.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Totally calling bunny girl.
    She has the only power that could potentially activate the thing from the outside, plus saw the replica and knows how to activate it.

It could never be Batman Adlet.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Totally calling bunny girl.
    She has the only power that could potentially activate the thing from the outside, plus saw the replica and knows how to activate it.

It could never be Batman Adlet.

While I agree about being able to replicate the sword with her power. But how would she have managed to get inside? Especially when she was fighting the fiends at that time alongside Flame and Goldov. As much as I don't want to trust Goldov or Bunny Girl, I feel like those 3 are confirmed innocents for not even being near the shrine when it went off.

At the moment, it seems most likely that Chamot or Maura are the 7th. But I feel like with this anime, we could be thrown a curveball in which a character we ruled out (like the 3 I mentioned previously) are still somehow suspect.

Also: Hansssss :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Who says she can only control swords she makes?
    She even knew the layout from the diorama. She wouldn't actually have to enter the building to activate it at all if she can control any sword remotely. Also, she could insert the sword at any time, since the barrier doesn't activate until you say the magic words.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • All I want to say about Chamot is that her power is disgusting. A stomach swamp? Ok no, I'll pass.

Zoinkitty raises up a valid point. Nachetanya could have easily telekinetically send a sword into the ruin, when Adlet was fighting with the armours. I feel like we cannot be sure that the three - Flamie, Goldov, and Nachetanya - have secure alibis just 'cause they were fighting the fiends. Anyone of them could've slipped away during the battle, and we weren't shown exactly every single movement of the three of them, while Adlet blew down the seal. Basically there is sufficient room for doubt for everyone.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I dislike Chamot. That's one thing that has remained consistent from the first time I saw her smug mug on the screen till now. Her power doesn't make things necessarily worse, as a result.

She's too cocky for her own good. Not even justified even if we take her power's implications into consideration - she, herself, doesn't seem like she can do much. One of those fighters who rely on their "powers" far too much and are themselves useless, to say the least. Unless, of course, she's a monster as a fighter too. Will have to eat my words if that ends up being the case. But probably not gonna happen.

Adlet and Nyaa~ guy will probably make short work of her in the next episode - all they gotta do is close in on her and beat her up. They probably didn't do it when she begun attacking both because they didn't want to harm a fellow saint AND because they were being cautious. Now that her power's no secret and since they'd probably be pushed into a corner - leaving no room for any consideration as far as her "brave" status is concerned -, they shouldn't have a problem with Nyaa~-san's quick reflexes and Adlet's quick "on-the-fly" tricks.

I like Adlet's and Nyaa~'s newfound bro relationship. They're awesome together. As for the rest, I'm indifferent towards Nashetanya and Goldov. Former is too pushy and tries too hard while latter is devoid of personality and uninteresting. Maura seems interesting - I find her kinda sexy too, somehow XD; I like Flamie the best if we leave Adlet and Nyaa~-san aside. :p

Those bros are the best characters though. As for who's the seventh...I already know. So I'm gonna keep shut.

Years
  • Eh a cocky kid whose whole life was probably like "You're the strongest ever". Of course this will happen. Also all that big talk I expected a different kind of power. Something more grand and huge and strong.

By the way Bunny girl can control other swords. When she freed Adlet she used his own sword and made it into many swords. So she can control other swords, besides her own.

Years
  • So I finally caught up and things are going down! The ship has sailed, there is love. Turns out the people of Reddit lied to me and the 7th will in fact be revealed this season. Bunny girl went yandere. Honestly I'm not sure who the 7th is, both Maura and Bunny are suspicious.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I think I know who the seventh is. It seems quite plain obvious to me. Who will Adlet reveal? o;

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Ok so my boyfriend is kinda obsessed with the designs in this show and asking to watch it, is it worth it? I don't wanna waste my time with so much stuff on hold lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Ok so my boyfriend is kinda obsessed with the designs in this show and asking to watch it, is it worth it? I don't wanna waste my time with so much stuff on hold lol

What are you waiting foooooor?

It's great. Watch it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Ok so my boyfriend is kinda obsessed with the designs in this show and asking to watch it, is it worth it? I don't wanna waste my time with so much stuff on hold lol
    I'm enjoying this more than Shimoneta and Gangsta. right now. Take of that what you will. :p But that's just me. In fact, I haven't even seen anything after episode 8 of Gangsta. and episode 9 (or 10?) of Shimoneta. I'm lagging behind those two. And I'm up to date with this. Also, the second OP + both the second half's EDs are amazeballs.
    Don't think that accounts for much but I just wanted to emphasize HOW MUCH I love the goddamn songs haha

The mystery element is, for the most part, nicely handled here. Which is what makes it worth a watch. This is a definite one time watch at least in my opinion. I love the designs too, btw haha.

Back