• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salt or pepper?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Title says it all. Simple. :D

I prefer salt. I'm like, addicted to it. My doctor told me it was because something was wrong with my blood pressure though, so that's why I crave it.

Never leave me alone with a can of Pringles.

EDIT: Forgot to leave a poll. :(

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Salty things are blerrghhh! Cant describe it well...

I prefer pepper over salt any day.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pepper for sure. I'm not a big fan of overly salty foods, but I love spicy foods. :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Pepper first, and then only a bit of salt.
    Spicy food is just..<3

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I prefer salt to pepper.. I'd only put pepper on something if it was already spicy and I wanted it extra spicy-er. :D Though sometimes I don't have salt or pepper and just eat food the way it is.

Ayselipera

:D I smirked.

I'll almost always choose salt over pepper. Don't get me wrong I like spicy food or food that has a little "kick" to it, but I prefer salt. A better question for me would probably be salt or sugar since I barely eat anything spicy, but we're talking about which condiment we use right? So sugar wouldn't count since people don't really sprinkle sugar on too many things. Ummm, I dont know. D:

Plan and simple I like salty foods over spicy foods and I use salt over pepper.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I do like spicy foods but not constantly, it would be too much for me if I put pepper on everything I believe. Salt I don't mind as much but I still never tend to really put it on much of my food, so really neither are that appealing to me. But in this case salt would have to be the all 'round winner.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I use both, but if I was to pick one from either of them it would be Pepper. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    In medieval times they'd use ginger a lot. I'd like to try that myself sometime, but there's little in the way of cooked food that I'll eat without salt... unless it was done over a fire, then you've got that lovely taste of carbon instead. Pepper is just there to make me wonder why it's there at all.

Back