• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say something scandalous about the above user

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    You plan to hack into the pokemon Glazed ROM hack and release a copy of it capable of destroying all copies of Glazed then the earth. I don't know why I think that... but...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The user above slays garden gnomes in her freetime and replaces them with Empoleon figures.
    the user above came up with the chemical name for titin
    At least _someone_ tries to be creative here. Do you know how incredibly boring scientists are when they name things? You wanna know what they call the modern human? Homo sapiens sapiens. How stupid is that? Are they really just adding another sapiens with every new stage? Just image what fancy names we could be using if they just let me do the job! Dx

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    the user above is a Squirtle-themed terminator and is here to kill other gen 1 stater!
    Spoiler:

Years
    mmm one way to save mother Earth i always say~

the user above doesn't spin me right round like a record.

Years
    oh dear me i hope they're alright... lol

They used to take all the rubbish from their kitchen bin out by hand and transfer it to used shopping bags. It was the grossest thing I think I've ever seen. Nothing to do with the environment, they were just cheap!

The user above started the nickleback memes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back