• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

Years
    • Seen today
    "ZeoStar wants 9,300 posts for a silly arbitrary reason, so ZeoStar posted in this thread because post count means everything".

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't have a clue what some of you are talking about. That must mean you're doing something right.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The phenomenon when people don't walk up or down a perfectly empty escalator and instead wait until it moves them to their goal is called "escalator paralysis". It affects the vast majority of people.

Years
    The bread is underwater, it is trying to survive. The duckies are not letting it, the bread doen't float. It flies instead.

Years
    The phenomenon when people don't walk up or down a perfectly empty escalator and instead wait until it moves them to their goal is called "escalator paralysis". It affects the vast majority of people.

I assure you that I am not affected by such phenomenon. I don't wait for the escalator to move me up or down, as I teleport to the other side instead!
    Now for the silly quote :
    If we want to achieve something that has a probability of 1 in 100 to work, then we better hurry in failing 99 attempts so we can succeed after that!

Years
    The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't, by subtracting where it is, from where it isn't, or where it isn't, from where it is, whichever is greater, it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance sub-system uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is, to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position where it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event of the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has required a variation. The variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too, may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computance scenario works as follows: Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is, however it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subracts where it should be, from where it wasn't, or vice versa. By differentiating this from the algebraic sum og where it shouldn't be, and where it was. It is able to obtain a deviation, and a variation, which is called "air"

Back