• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

science is fictional power

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • What are your thoughts about science? If you could do anything science related what would you do? If you were a scientist, what type of scientist would you be?

etc

I personally want to be a genetic engineer and have my very own neuroscience-genetics lab:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I will do the science that makes people hurt less and also maybe some fun stuff, but only on the side

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    certainly not chemistry anyways

Last edited:

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm going to school as a biology major currently. I'd like to work with plants or insects, but in the end any living thing interests me.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I'm going to school as a biology major currently. I'd like to work with plants or insects, but in the end any living thing interests me.
    i also want to go into bioogical sciences as well :D pretty neat stuff

that?s so cool you want to work w pants (especially with insects!) is there any specifics you want to go with them?

Back