• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scratched my car :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • ok so technically it wasn't me but here's the story: i got my driver's license LAST WEEK but i drove me and my bro to see secret life of pets and when we came back to the parking lot there was a scratch on my car and the car that was parked next to us was gone!! so, pretty sure it was them, unless me and my bro someone missed running into them. anyway my mom is chill about it but my dad is totally gonna blame me RIP

has anyone had car scratching/keying stories like this i need to make myself feel better/?? thanks

blue

gucci
    Years
  • My car has taken a lot of hits over the past couple of years, it happens! Someone reversed into the front of my car leaving a scratch and then I've had another person open their door on my side whilst I was in the car. I've learn to just deal with it, most of the time the damage isn't even noticeable anyway lmao.

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    Trust me, if someone put a scratch on my car you would know since I would be on national news going on a rampage hunting down the...I'm going to stop there...

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i don't drive but me and my mom went into a supermarket and we were talking about someone on the way in and when we got out her car got keyed. my guess is someone who knew the person got all defensive lmao

Years
  • Someone I know was backing up out of a steep driveway at an angle and hit the top edge of a brick wall and left a two foot gouge on the side of the car because she didn't notice it. We were all watching as it happened and shouting for her to stop but she couldn't hear us.

Years
  • My car burst into flames. Does that count?

Personally I've actually never scratched a car, although both my mate and my mum are both magnets for dings. Their cars look like they've been driven through active warzones.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • My family car's front right lights was smashed and the worst thing is that the in-vehicle camera didn't capture anything (the culprit was out of range, right in the blind spots, how lucky for them/unlucky for us).

Our car also got keyed before, by (we suspect) a spiteful ex-neighbour that got into a heated argument with my parents. Had no evidence to blame them but, their family got wrecked so karma I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
  • My daily driver has acquired more than a few scratches over the years. I've even found relatively major damage (dented panels, cracked bumper, removed paint) from time to time. The garage where I park is full of horrible drivers; they will just hit your car and keep driving.

I think of them as battle scars. They build character!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ok so technically it wasn't me but here's the story: i got my driver's license LAST WEEK but i drove me and my bro to see secret life of pets and when we came back to the parking lot there was a scratch on my car and the car that was parked next to us was gone!! so, pretty sure it was them, unless me and my bro someone missed running into them. anyway my mom is chill about it but my dad is totally gonna blame me RIP

has anyone had car scratching/keying stories like this i need to make myself feel better/?? thanks
    Awww that totally wasn't your fault and they should believe you for it! ):
    My car has a lot of battle scars because it sits very low to the ground. So bumps are not its friend.

#PTCrusierProbs
    #cartoocoolforthisEarth

My car burst into flames. Does that count?
    You can't just leave us with that. Tell the story.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • weirdly, I've never gotten so much as a scratch on my car in the year plus I've had it, nor have I hit anything. I'm chalking this up to my Immense Driving Skill.

Years
  • Awww that totally wasn't your fault and they should believe you for it! ):
    #cartoocoolforthisEarth

You can't just leave us with that. Tell the story.

I wasn't even driving at the time, my mum was borrowing it and was most of the way home when it caught fire. It now sits in the driveway a lonely corpse waiting to be sold for scrap. We still have no idea why it happened either lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wasn't even driving at the time, my mum was borrowing it and was most of the way home when it caught fire. It now sits in the driveway a lonely corpse waiting to be sold for scrap. We still have no idea why it happened either lol.
    Spontaneous car combustion O.o

Back