• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
  • I would like to join please.

I currently have 88 shinies including an Oddish I just caught in the friend safari as I was writing this post.

WildShinyUmbreon

Hope you brought some quick balls!
    Years
  • Finally!!! The 450th Vulpix sparkled!!!
    And actually, I didn't realise it was shiny at first. I thought "why is that vulpix colored weird? is my DS screen messing up?" I need some sleep. XD
    Her name is Kyubii. Next to try some Friend Safari hunting!

Update!!! Ran around in a pal's Fire safari, Pyroar and Ponyta. 31 encounters in, a lovely blue Ponyta popped in. This place is magic!

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Just caught a shiny Magikarp from chain fishing in Y.

By the way, I was thinking of making an achievement list for shiny collectors if anyone is interested.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Found a Doduo today in Friend Safari at 97 encounters.

That's the exact same number of fish chaining it took to find Corsola, my 3rd shiny. Also the drought is over, my last shiny was on the 6th. Granted I haven't done any fish chaining in awhile.

Years
  • I love shiny hunting so I'm so happy to have found d this post.

My current shines are: Leavanny, Blaziken, Drifbloom, Forretress, Lumineon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Kricketot (which I'll probably evolve), Diance (which I got for a shiny Kricketune), and Regigigas, and Ninetails.

I'm currently hunting two shiny Zoruas but it's taking forever. I'm on 600+ eggs. I'm MM+ shiny charm.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I love shinies. And I like hunting them. I got quite some of them and I'll list them per generation.

Spoiler:

Most of these were caught in gen 4 and gen 6.

Currently, I'm hunting for both a shiny Mankey and shiny Riolu in a fighting friend safari. Knowing me, I'll end up with a shiny Throh first though, but any shiny is a shiny so I can't complain at all.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Had some good luck in Friend Safari today, about 20 minutes ago from typing this I found a shiny Tangela in 63 encounters, then after that found a shiny Electabuzz in 13 encounters.

Really happy because they are both Gen 1 Pokémon and I most want gen 1 shinies. My last 4 friend safari shinies were Butterfree, Doduo and these 2.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Found shiny Pinsir today in Friend Safari at 89 encounters. It was in a safari with Combee and Volbeat, I also caught a couple female Combees for the GTS.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Found a shiny Throh. ANd accidentally killed it after reducing it to 1hp and sending my Parasect in to use Spore on it. Parasect's effect spore kicked in and poisoned it. (I forgot it had effect spore)

20 encounters later and I find another shiny Throh which I caught.

Kinda sad though cause I'm actually going for Mankey and Riolu in this friend safari. It usually goes like that though, I go for 2 pokemon and get the 3rd I'm not going for first.

EDIT: Okay, this is getting ridiculous, I found a 3rd shiny Throh. I don't even like Throh.
    2nd EDIT: And a 4th one, it's not even funny anymore.

Last edited:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • For the record, this is my collection so far:
    Spoiler:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Caught a shiny Lotad last night.

270.png

LVL 9, Careful nature, Rain Dish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Guys I'm loking to trade some shinies for rather shinies I don't have or some Events. I have about 200 legit shinies from Kalos/Oras only
    LF: legit shiny mew.
    FT: about 15 boxes full of nicknamable shinies

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Well, yesterday was my most successful shiny hunt day so far. Caught 3 shiny Throh, 2 shiny Riolu, a shiny Mankey, a shiny Absol and a shiny Pansear all in one afternoon.

If anyone wants one of the two spare Throh, I'd trade it for any shiny I don't have yet as long as it's not hacked.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • 670.png

Was running around in Friend Safari (remembered my Modest Ralts) and was rewarded with a shiny, modest Floette! Name her Hyacinth. HP and SPD IVs.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Found a shiny Clamperl today at a fish chain of 44. Was worried I'd find another Remoraid though I'll have to find 2 more Clamperl's for the evolutions.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Haven't posted in a while, but I've caught some shinies in my absence. Let's see.... I caught a phantump, rhydon, and palpitoad on X, and today I happened to catch a shiny Corphish, hatch a shiny Totodile (finally!!) and catch a shiny Zekrom (AS) and Reshiram (OR).image.jpeg

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Yesterday I caught a Shiny Poliwhirl, finishing the Poliwag line. It's also the first Poliwhirl I've caught fish chaining, my Poliwrath and Politoed were both caught as Poliwags. It appeared at 81 reels on a fish chain.

Today I found a Shiny Skrelp at 105 reels. I want to evolve it into Dragalge but it is lv. 25 and evolves at 54 so maybe later.

Finally I found a Shiny Audino in Friend Safari at 88 encounters.

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • 14641 Petalburg Woods encounters

I love how WildShinyUmbreon and Superstrength79 have SHC userbars in their sigs! {XD}

Spoiler:

Welcome to the SHC, everyone!! I wish you the best of luck on your hunts and hope you have a fun time here! :)

Spoiler:

Wow, congrats on all those shinies!! Especially to Maserati, who's somehow managed to find 8 shinies since my last post, and Dracowyn, who's found 12!!!! :littleo:

Last edited:
    Back